Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Burnley v Wolves comms thread.

moseleyite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The unmarked keeper sweeps it to a totally unmarked midfielder who fires a terrific cross to the onrushing and completely unmarked forward who scores. I think marking was the problem for that goal. Good finish mind.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bueno unlucky with a through ball to their striker.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I love Jose Sa's reaction on that bad Hugo Bueno pass. Usually someone would lose their mind... but how do you do that as Jose Sa when you've given away about 15 chances this year on similar passes.

Good on Jose for not overreacting for a mistake he makes far too often. Like that from the lad.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Calm down all, Cunha will be on at half time to score another hat-trick.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Whose idea was it to play Semedo on the right of a back 3?
I don’t know what formation we are even playing. I see Semedo wide going forward and then see him in the middle. I’ve got no idea what’s going on… in general and in terms of tonight’s game.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Standard semedo!!! Diagonal ball over his head……… yet again he ****s it by being in no man’s land and losing his man

Been his glaring weakness for years……..
yup. He's excellent aside for that. Time and time again that exact move gets him

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
yup. He's excellent aside for that. Time and time again that exact move gets him

He is also prone to standing off his man when they cross or turning his back after losing them and then getting a free run in behind.

Semedo is at his best defensively when he sets further back and there isn’t much space behind him.

His concentration and ability to track a man is crap for a player who cost as much as he did

Millsywolf22

Groupie
Reaction score
I normally stay with it but this is absolutely clueless FFS static static slow slow backwards backwards.
I hate to say but we ain't scoring here tonight....

Back
Top Bottom