Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Burnley v Wolves comms thread.

Big Mack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That’s an odd starting line up if Bueno and Doyle are fit

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would like to think it’s Semedo on the wing rather than Doc if one of them is playing as a wide forward. With his pace in mind.

Sa

Doherty
Kilman
Toti
Bueno

Gomes
Lemina

Semedo
Sarabia
Ait-Nouri

Chiwome

If we win he’s a genius. If we lose, run for cover Gary.

QB Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bizarre

Is GON getting a rep as a timkerman?

Note that it’s only negative when it doesn’t work otherwise it’s known as tactical ingenuity
No its league game 30, for the majority of the season, he's played the teams the majority of fans wanted. Our 4 first choice forwards are out, we've lost the last two, what's he supposed to do?

thommo1984

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure what to say to that….

….ummmmm, come on you Wolves :D

Topcat

Groupie
Reaction score
I think GON’s logic is to bring Cunha and Tommy on for the last third of the game and basically take all 3 pts with fresh legs and creativity?

Well, that’s my logic providing it’s at 0-0 after 60 minutes?!

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No its league game 30, for the majority of the season, he's played the teams the majority of fans wanted. Our 4 first choice forwards are out, we've lost the last two, what's he supposed to do?
You know he's supposed to pick the line-up that the Mix wants which includes players on loan, those with one leg, players we sold three years ago and players we have yet to sign. He's supposed to set those players in any number of formations including Sa as a 'false 9', Neves in goal and Cundle as a target-man.
He's supposed to ensure xG is at the forefront of everyone's mind, XXL and XXXL in the kit sizes while paying attention to his laptop and outplaying the opposition, not only winning, but entertaining.
That's what he's supposed to do; at least from what I've gleaned as a Mixer over all these years.

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Anyone else almost feel relieved by the hilarious line-up? Like a gut-wretching defeat was always on the cards but now it's okay because we're playing 8 full backs so it doesn't count.
Both teams just played. Rotation was inevitable. Gary has his keeper, some Scotch tape, a pair of left backs, and crayons. Let's see how this goes.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone else almost feel relieved by the hilarious line-up? Like a gut-wretching defeat was always on the cards but now it's okay because we're playing 8 full backs so it doesn't count.
I was resigned to defeat without Cunha but now I'm at least intrigued to see how it unfolds!

Incognito

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Please god Lemina is back in midfield, with Gomes. RAN surely playing as the left sided forward, with Hugo at LWB. The joker in today's pack looks to be Doc.

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Please god Lemina is back in midfield, with Gomes. RAN surely playing as the left sided forward, with Hugo at LWB. The joker in today's pack looks to be Doc.
Nah. Lemina is surely playing left back. Noone else in that line up can.

Topcat

Groupie
Reaction score
You know he's supposed to pick the line-up that the Mix wants which includes players on loan, those with one leg, players we sold three years ago and players we have yet to sign. He's supposed to set those players in any number of formations including Sa as a 'false 9', Neves in goal and Cundle as a target-man.
He's supposed to ensure xG is at the forefront of everyone's mind, XXL and XXXL in the kit sizes while paying attention to his laptop and outplaying the opposition, not only winning, but entertaining.
That's what he's supposed to do; at least from what I've gleaned as a Mixer over all these years.
You missed out iPad!

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Chiwome did ok against Villa, some good runs. Hopefully the lads pick him out a bit more often and show some trust in him tonight

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
May have missed something but Kompany is on the touchline tonight for Burnley... didn't he get sent off last game?

Guessing there is no suspension like with players?

QB Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He’s supposed to pick the team that people with half a brain will pick, which he generally does.

Wolf616

Groupie
Reaction score
Who's this Chiwome fella, missed the last couple of games

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ok. 9 minutes and I still haven't a clue what the formation/plan is

Reactions: Ned

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is going to sound really negative but I feel like GON's trying too hard to solve our goals problem, and it's leaving us much more vulnerable defensively, which rarely ends well with our defenders.

I hope I'm proven wrong, but I just think we're far more likely to win games 1-0 than 3-2 with the forward injury crisis, having two left wing backs and two right wing backs on the pitch isn't going to produce more goals.

Back
Top Bottom