Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Burnley Tickets

Puregold

Reaction score
I have just tried to buy two tickets for the Burnley game online, there is no option to load on My Wolves membership card.

There are only 3 options, Post, Collect, Print at Home
Anyone know why?
Thanks.

W

wolvesultra

I have just tried to buy two tickets for the Burnley game online, there is no option to load on My Wolves membership card.

There are only 3 options, Post, Collect, Print at Home
Anyone know why?
Thanks.
First couple of games per season never have the upload to card option. Usually as cards are still being sent out.

Corporate Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have been a Member years and there has never been the option to upload the purchase onto member card.

W

wolvesultra

I have been a Member years and there has never been the option to upload the purchase onto member card.
There has, I've used it plenty of times. Just never early in the season or for cup games.

Can't quite remember the specifics but its not as simple as clicking it as an option though (kind of hidden away) so you've likely just never noticed it.

Last edited by a moderator:

John Littleton

Reaction score
Every one is getting new season tickets and membership cards this year so that could be the reason

W

wolvesultra

Every one is getting new season tickets and membership cards this year so that could be the reason
Members have always had new cards its just that despite them bringing in upload to card option about 3-4 years ago they've still not realised that they'll need to send cards out earlier if they want them to be used for the first couple of games.

WetheralWolf

Reaction score
I still print them off as don't trust the smartcard as knowing my luck it won't work and I'll end up being that tit holding the line up!

Puregold

Reaction score
Ok, thanks everyone, I will go for the print at home option!!

W

wolvesultra

I still print them off as don't trust the smartcard as knowing my luck it won't work and I'll end up being that tit holding the line up!
This actually happened to me a couple of times a 2/3 seasons ago.

I worked it out that it only ever played up if I'd mixed delivery options. Ie gone for upload to card for my ticket but print at home for mates. So if you don't do that you're all good never had a problem with it.

Its quite a good system when it works too as well as the confirmation email you get a text a few hours before the game reminding you of your seat details etc. As long as you've not ticket the 'do not contact me by SMS' option that is.

Fair play to the ticket office though the 2nd time when I complained they gave me enough ticket cash for a free ticket to a future game as a gesture of goodwill.

Puregold

Reaction score
I have been a member,and before, part of the TPS scheme since 2001, but this is the earliest game I can get over for, been to 10 games the last two seasons, so looking forward to seeing the mighty Wolves again.

Corporate Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There has, I've used it plenty of times. Just never early in the season or for cup games.

Can't quite remember the specifics but its not as simple as clicking it as an option though (kind of hidden away) so you've likely just never noticed it.
Highly likely - put it down to old age, poor eye sight and willingness to get the whole thing done as quickly as possible.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
there have been cases were the option wasn't there for the first game or 2, but also I think the upload option is separate to the print at home /collect/post ticket and was hidden away somewhere else on the page. When the option was missing for a game mid season last year (or I missed the option) and had to select print at home I emailed the ticket office and got them to change it to upload to card.

at present it looks like there is no upload to card for Man U or Burnley tickets

Last edited:

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
never had a problem with the smart card, I have had issues with the print at home ones not scanning. To be fair that was the first year they introduced the system, think the scanners are better now.
Always make sure I select best quality of printer options if I have to print one now

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Members have always had new cards its just that despite them bringing in upload to card option about 3-4 years ago they've still not realised that they'll need to send cards out earlier if they want them to be used for the first couple of games.
yes still not quite got their act together on that, also still not entirely clear why for some seasons season ticket holders get to use existing cards but members get new card every season (why renewing members can't keep the same card which would mean they did have them for the first few games I 'm not sure

Back
Top Bottom