Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Burnley Tickets--- Help needed

jackdusty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Need a favour from people with membership numbers if possible. Got 2 lads coming over from Germany and looking to attend this game as they are attending the Vile the following night. Looking for 2 numbers together if someone can't make this game to help them out as they have helped me in the past for tickets over there. Thanks.

Swinford Wolf

Reaction score
Does anyone know what time the ticket office opens today ? I have to collect 2 tickets which were purchased 2 weeks ago and were supposed to be mailed to me . Many thanks in advance.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does anyone know what time the ticket office opens today ? I have to collect 2 tickets which were purchased 2 weeks ago and were supposed to be mailed to me . Many thanks in advance.
Fan services will be able to resend the email if that is easier they’ve done it for me in the past.

Swinford Wolf

Reaction score
I will be n town this afternoon , so it should be easier to just go to the ticket office. Thanks for your help.

Southdownswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think the ticket office opens at 9 or 10am until kick off time on a match day.

Yamalroite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A load of resale tickets are up all over stadium for this.

Abbobrom

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Burnley fans are in the upper quadrant so there should be plenty of Wolves tickets tonight. All the lower Steve Bull will be home fans.

Swinford Wolf

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who helped me . Disappointing performance but 3 more points

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really? When do resale go up? That's strange. Surely the club want a full house

Only once all non-resale tickets are sold. Super frustrating as there were loads of good tickets available, but we could only buy in the Graham Hughes stand.

Three hour journey each way from Surrey to sit in an uncovered stand on a cold night in December, no thanks! We ended up buying off someone on Facebook.

The club need to look at this, prime tickets going unsold. Not a good user experience.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The club need to look at this, prime tickets going unsold. Not a good user experience.

Do you know if the season ticket holder gets the resale price from the club even if the club don't re-sell it?

If the club have to pay out regardless, they could make a lot more back re-selling prime seating over trying to fill the Graham Hughes and you're right, it does need looking at.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Do you know if the season ticket holder gets the resale price from the club even if the club don't re-sell it?

If the club have to pay out regardless, they could make a lot more back re-selling prime seating over trying to fill the Graham Hughes and you're right, it does need looking at.
Don't think you get anything if it doesn't sell.

The mark up for the club is quite healthy. Pay the STH 80% of 1/19th of the ST price and then sell the ticket for probably close to twice the refund.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Re your first para, no they don't.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In that case, there's absolutely no reason for the club to allow re-sale seats to be chosen before every other ticket is sold.
Yup, absolutely. Creates a serious incentive for the ST holder to sell by other routes though.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In that case, there's absolutely no reason for the club to allow re-sale seats to be chosen before every other ticket is sold.

Surely the club could add the ticket to a queuing type system eg. it might get sold immediately once you’ve listed it for re-sale, but for you to recoup any money X number of tickets have to be sold first.

There were loads of prime empty seats last night throughout the ground.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Economically maybe, but when the ones they are selling for December are in an uncovered corner maybe less so. There we quite a few empty seats around me in the SB last night and although people have no right to expect a refund IMO, it's a shame for people who have to go in the SW Corner.

Also it's a bit of a mess as surely people wait for others to buy the corner so they don't have to. Not sure how we sort that out though.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surely the club could add the ticket to a queuing type system eg. it might get sold immediately once you’ve listed it for re-sale, but for you to recoup any money X number of tickets have to be sold first.

Or just discount the Graham Hughes completely.

As others have mentioned, they would have attended the game if they could have bought a resale ticket in a proper stand, rather than have to sit in an uncovered corner.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

That’s a good idea. It would also mean people who return their ticket first/early are ahead in the line for a refund.

Plus I’ve found it very annoying in the past when I’ve gone ahead and bought a ticket in a less personally desirable place, or two that weren’t together so I didn’t miss out; but then later noticed lots of other tickets become available that I would of preferred….. and on occasion it has genuinely meant I’ve bought only one ticket instead of 2 or 3.

Swinford Wolf

Reaction score
The whole selling of tickets at OUR club is totally useless & it is far worse now Ticketmaster are involved .

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That’s a good idea. It would also mean people who return their ticket first/early are ahead in the line for a refund.

Plus I’ve found it very annoying in the past when I’ve gone ahead and bought a ticket in a less personally desirable place, or two that weren’t together so I didn’t miss out; but then later noticed lots of other tickets become available that I would of preferred….. and on occasion it has genuinely meant I’ve bought only one ticket instead of 2 or 3.
Which is exactly why Vinny Turpin won’t do it.

Back
Top Bottom