Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Burnley predictions

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
2-1 Wolves. We’ll go 1-0 down early again.

Lawndog

Reaction score
Dunno.......probably 4 points from the next 2 but not sure which game we'll win....

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not confident in winning either of the next two games due to how ridiculously poor we’ve been when we’ve played these **** teams. I expect another slow start, probably go an early goal down and try and battle back for a point/win.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I fancy a 3-0 wolves. The perfect performance, two from Cunha and one from Dawson (overdue).

WolvTown

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
2-0
Cunha edge of the box screamer, Lamina pops up late in the box with a tap in.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Think some people see 'Burnley' and imagine it will be a Sean Dyche snoozefest, low block, time wasting, some big CF bullying us, some big CHs bullying us. That's not Kompany's Burnley, should be a good game and we should win! With one scandalous and one flattering defeat behind us, it's not a must win of course, but it would be good to get things back on track.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No matter how people might want to dress it up, anything but 3 points in this game is an absolute failure unless we get a string of injuries during the game. Big couple of games for us really, Its not quite season defining, but its still very important to how we progress. Win both, as we should being at home against poor sides, and thats 17 points from 30 since we switched to a back 3 against Citeh, which is excellent really . Lose or draw them, and all of a sudden thats 11 or 13 from 30, which isnt that great at all.

Imo though, we have way too much quality for both of those sides at Molineux. We will beat Burnley 3-1.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's on Amazon prime and you can take out a weeks subscription for 99p. Also good if you intend to get Xmas gifts from Amazon as with Prime you get free delivery! Win, win, just like Wolves this week!

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
12 of our 14 games this season have been decided by 1 goal or a draw. So expect more of the same. I can't see us just winning comfortably, it never happens against any form of Burnley, or anyone really.

1-1. They go ahead.

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We struggle against lesser teams, and have a lousy record against Burnley. We are short of some key players and they have just beat a team we lost to by 5 goals. This will not be an easy game. 3pts would be massive.

Andywolf74

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Hoping for a minimum of 4 points from the next two games. Hopefully we’ll get 3 of them on Tuesday. In a strange way Burnley having their best win of the season on Saturday might help us, as we’re great at underperforming against teams on losing runs.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not confident in winning either of the next two games due to how ridiculously poor we’ve been when we’ve played these **** teams. I expect another slow start, probably go an early goal down and try and battle back for a point/win.
If we don't win either of the games in the coming week then we'll start looking over our shoulders. Simply have to take advantage this week.

D

Deleted member 13560twfw

I think that it depends on who we play, Gary's in game management, and a lot of factors. I think if we pick the best players, and do the subs properly, and the crowd is behind us. I think we will win. Yet, it depends on a lots of things. A lot of the time Gary is slow to react to make sub changes. Better against Arsenal. Also, think Sarabia should start on Tuesday. I know Wolves have been through worser times than this. Yet, let's all just try to look at it, as getting a win, and celebrate down the pub. Rather than pulling our hair out, and what could have been eh ladies and gents?

Glow69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Need a decent atmosphere from the start help with the tempo

D

Deleted member 13560twfw

I can see it going either way. I can also see a draw on the cards. You never know with football.

Justawolf

Reaction score
Burnley will play open attacking football. We'll do them 4-2

D

Deleted member 13560twfw

Just so everyone who's predicting a Wolves win knows

Jarred Gillett is the referee for tomorrow's game. You know the Aussie who doesn't really understand the rules of the game. Hope the players don't run upto him too aggressively
I don't bet on games, I used to, but ended up losing in the end. Funnily enough won the first bet. What I used to do, is, bet on the other team to win. So if Wolves lost. I wouldn't feel so bad, as would have my winnings. Yet, not going to bet, even though close to. As I have heard of recent people finding it difficult to collect their winnings. So no wander that guy is saying he wants to do a bet. Okay, new prediction. Wolves 0 - 4 Burnley. When you are on a losing streak, people will try and hit you when you are down, we are clearly suffering with the squad. Not enough players, sometimes it feels like we are a Championship side. Felt that way against Arsenal. I reckon they were kind to us, and just did the 2-1, just not to humiliate. Yet GON was fuming at officials after game for Arsenal time wasting.

Back
Top Bottom