Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Bruno Lage

Wolfenstein

Groupie
Reaction score
According to Talk Sport Has a new job with a Brazilian Club after their manager left. Can’t recall the clubs name though.

Good luck to them with him in charge. As clueless as Dean Saunders.

Krispy Kreme

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
According to Talk Sport Has a new job with a Brazilian Club after their manager left. Can’t recall the clubs name though.

Botafogo.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Botafogo top of the league but their coach has left for Saudi

How long before Lage works his magic?

Agent Cooper

Reaction score
Botafogo top of the league but their coach has left for Saudi

How long before Lage works his magic?
So all he has to do is keep them there till the end of the season? So a better situation than when he took over at Benfica and led them to the Portuguese title.

Rednal Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Baffling how these crap managers keep getting well paid jobs .

GuzzWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Who cares, where's Kenny J now...Dean is better on the radio than was as a manager, but only just.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

SingleMalt

Reaction score
Apparently he fell out with the team after mismanaging his star player Tiquinho Soares.

Not surprised in the slightest that once again he’s shown that he can’t handle strong individuals in a squad.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When things are going well, Lage is a quality coach/manager…

When things start to go wrong, Lage has zero ability to turn things round…

This will never change unless he gets some personable people in his backroom team.

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thing is with Lage I don't doubt he is a good coach the problem is everything else that goes with being head coach/manager he lacks... Whenever Wolves released clips in and around the training ground can't help but feel he came across a bit awkward.

moseleyite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

moseleyite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
soon will have similar qualifications to JL.
(sorry couldn't resist it, please DON'T respond!)

You had to bring JL into another thread didn’t you? :D This will end well, no doubt!

Jefe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
soon will have similar qualifications to JL.
(sorry couldn't resist it, please DON'T respond!)
tumblr_nwy7e2eNHP1s9a9yjo1_250.gif

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I always remember his face at Villa Park when Neves scored the third. He just stood there staring at the big screen showing absolutely no emotion. All very strange.

Any normal manager would have been going beserk at that point, like Nuno against Bristol City and Leicester

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thing is with Lage I don't doubt he is a good coach the problem is everything else that goes with being head coach/manager he lacks... Whenever Wolves released clips in and around the training ground can't help but feel he came across a bit awkward.
Players seemed to be treated as pieces on a chess board and not actually human beings.

geowolf

Reaction score
I know it’s been done to death but the decision to part ways with Nuno and appoint Lage still torments me - one of the most bizarre and self-destructive in Wolves history, like watching a slow-motion train crash as the second half of that covid season unfolded. Why we couldn’t just hunker down, accept the season as a write-off, and then go again the following August? Shi and Nuno should have followed a 2km social distancing rule for 6 months.

lobodelsur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He still may very well win the league. I'm a season ticket holder at Palmeiras (Currently in 2nd) and there isn't much time to close the gap
Weren't Botafogo 11 pts clear at one stage ? Now down to 7 pts. with something like 13 matches left ? (Pity Palmeiras last 2 were against other title challengers or it'd be even closer). As an aside, I tend to look out for Fortaleza's results having been to one of their matches years ago. What do you think of their coach ?

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Remember that week where we had Arsenal away on Thursday and West Ham away on Sunday. What could have been. Disaster. I went to both, sickeners.

Edmund Dantes

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Weren't Botafogo 11 pts clear at one stage ? Now down to 7 pts. with something like 13 matches left ? (Pity Palmeiras last 2 were against other title challengers or it'd be even closer). As an aside, I tend to look out for Fortaleza's results having been to one of their matches years ago. What do you think of their coach ?
Vojvoda seems to be doing pretty well with Fortaleza, especially considering how much of a revenue gap I imagine there being between the Northeast clubs and the rest of the country. I don't have tons of data to back that up but I think it's probably true.

I have a bit of a soft spot for Fortaleza since I like the state of Ceará. That and they've never thrown stuff at me like Botofogo, etc

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When things are going well, Lage is a quality coach/manager…

When things start to go wrong, Lage has zero ability to turn things round…

This will never change unless he gets some personable people in his backroom team.
Ned I agree with everything you say except for the 1st sentence, and also the third sentence where I think that even if he had personable people with him, he would still be ****....

:)

• Haha
Reactions: Ned
Back
Top Bottom