Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Bruno Lage

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What’s more important imo, is whether Bruno can improve us for next season.
Couldn’t care less myself when he got back.

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
:pDue to your obvious addiction to the reply button, you do contribute massively to ‘this school yard crap’
Too right, along with the over use of such shool yard terms as dippers, Shamberk etc, which may be mildly amusing to start with but frankly embarassing when continually used by a 60 yo.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
:pDue to your obvious addiction to the reply button, you do contribute massively to ‘this school yard crap’
I actually try to avoid the worst but l am stuck at home and bloody bored currently.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just my opinion……just a ‘feeling’…….

I think what annoys many of the posters are some fans who find fault with anything related to Wolves, Jeff, Sellers, the transfer team.
At least they are a minority.

Some reasonable criticism is fine but a rational fan would know that Wolves, Jeff, Bruno don’t always get things wrong. Always and everything?……no way. Nobody at Wolves is that incompetent.

Does anybody on here think they could run a PL club any better? Or anybody think they’d be infallible at transfers? And never make a mistake?
If your answer to either of these is a big yes, then you are going to be incredibly rich as clubs fight over you.

And all your posts will be collected and printed in book form and in many languages…..

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just my opinion……just a ‘feeling’…….

I think what annoys many of the posters are some fans who find fault with anything related to Wolves, Jeff, Sellers, the transfer team.
At least they are a minority.

Some reasonable criticism is fine but a rational fan would know that Wolves, Jeff, Bruno don’t always get things wrong. Always and everything?……no way. Nobody at Wolves is that incompetent.

Does anybody on here think they could run a PL club any better? Or anybody think they’d be infallible at transfers? And never make a mistake?
If your answer to either of these is a big yes, then you are going to be incredibly rich as clubs fight over you.

And all your posts will be collected and printed in book form and in many languages…..

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m not having meltdowns about transfer activity or that Bruno wasn’t at training yesterday. Nor do I think we’re in some kind of relegation battle.
You’re still arguing with more people than most!!

Face it, you’re one of us pant wetters really!

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nope but you are having daily meltdowns at other posters who show concern or have critical viewpoints. It is quite ironic.
To be honest the Mix in summer is lethal.

At one extreme you have people who repeatedly post gloom and doom about everything that the club does. At the other extreme you have people who are overly positive about everything.

I get that people have different views. The problem comes when they post the same thing, possibly with minor word changes, over and over and over..... It actually doesn't matter what the view is, reading the same thing repeatedly is tedious.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be honest the Mix in summer is lethal.

At one extreme you have people who repeatedly post gloom and doom about everything that the club does. At the other extreme you have people who are overly positive about everything.

I get that people have different views. The problem comes when they post the same thing, possibly with minor word changes, over and over and over..... It actually doesn't matter what the view is, reading the same thing repeatedly is tedious.

I agree but I suppose it will be a vicious circle until we some proper positive news on incomings. At the moment there is sweet fa and really the result of recent windows and disappointments in them is making it worse.

Personally it doesnt bother me if views are repeated as long as it isnt abuse at other posters. Posters let off steam in different ways but the overall impression I get is there is a fair bit of concern over this summer and it is crucial we get it right.

A good example of how things have changed is the other main Wolves forum. This forum has always been a very positive forum but if you go on there now there is a lot of frustration and anger.

The forum would probably be dead if concern wasnt be shown about how this summer is going and there wouldnt be a transfer thread apart from outgoings.

No one will be shocked but I can understand a lot of the frustration and can almost see why posts are repetitive. The issues are fixed in a lot of our minds and will be until they are resolved and there is proper and good news.

Apologies for the ramble!

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I agree but I suppose it will be a vicious circle until we some proper positive news on incomings. At the moment there is sweet fa and really the result of recent windows and disappointments in them is making it worse.

Personally it doesnt bother me if views are repeated as long as it isnt abuse at other posters. Posters let off steam in different ways but the overall impression I get is there is a fair bit of concern over this summer and it is crucial we get it right.

A good example of how things have changed is the other main Wolves forum. This forum has always been a very positive forum but if you go on there now there is a lot of frustration and anger.

The forum would probably be dead if concern wasnt be shown about how this summer is going and there wouldnt be a transfer thread apart from outgoings.

No one will be shocked but I can understand a lot of the frustration and can almost see why posts are repetitive. The issues are fixed in a lot of our minds and will be until they are resolved and there is proper and good news.

I suspect that most fans would agree many of the basics of that. The variation is the extent, the likelihood of issues being addressed and the timing of any solutions.

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think we just need to be patient. Good things come to those who wait.

Also, up your alcohol ration.

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Ironic thing is many of the posters who complain of repetitive posts are amongst the most guilty, so just posting as you see fit

Back
Top Bottom