Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Bruno’s Deadline day

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m awfully sorry my bio name doesn’t sit well amongst the elite amongst you. And it doesn’t have a wolf in the name or a player. Shall I change it for you to something like . Wolfie wicked . Would you like me to do that. But the sad thing is you still wouldn’t know me from Adam exactly the same as I don’t know you.
I like your name. It kinda brings up an image of West Coast organic bakeries and cool music coffee shops, of which there’s loads out here.
Cheers

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've seen nothing from Lage to think he's good enough.
I’m not convinced either. Actually I’m a bit concerned. I’m just not expecting a big change in our performances next season…….some yes but not a substantial change.

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am still none the wiser whether Lage is a good manager or was just lucky for a substantial run of games getting us the wins we required.
I do wonder what input, if any, he truly has in our recruitment process and whether he is given what he gets and is told to work with that> It does seem fairly clear to me though that he hasn't been given very much.

I genuinely don't think that Nuno would have put up with this way of operating and that probably played a big part in why there was a parting of the ways.

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m not convinced either. Actually I’m a bit concerned. I’m just not expecting a big change in our performances next season…….some yes but not a substantial change.

I feel a bit sorry for him. As it stands the squad hasn't changed. so its hard to see what he is going to do differently from this season.

Its like entering a car into a race, coming 5th, changing nothing then expecting the driver to make up the difference in the next race. In reality, if the team managers don't listen to the drivers recommendations, and your competitors improve their cars even slightly , you will be lucky to remain in fifth place.

I don't think Bruno has had the chance to prove himself as good, bad or indifferent.

Wolves Heathen

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Being badly let down by the Club at the moment, I refuse to believe we cannot afford to sign anyone before we sell, MGW will be the midfield option, Johny, Semedo and RAn the wing back options, Sarkic the No2 Goalie, Gomez the back up centre back, all that remains is will Traore stay or go ?, with the bench made up of untried under 23,s, If thats how things pan out then we are in for a long hard season.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Being badly let down by the Club at the moment, I refuse to believe we cannot afford to sign anyone before we sell, MGW will be the midfield option, Johny, Semedo and RAn the wing back options, Sarkic the No2 Goalie, Gomez the back up centre back, all that remains is will Traore stay or go ?, with the bench made up of untried under 23,s, If thats how things pan out then we are in for a long hard season.

Gomes will be a regular first team starter as it stands as I cant see Boly staying fit for any length of time.

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m awfully sorry my bio name doesn’t sit well amongst the elite amongst you. And it doesn’t have a wolf in the name or a player. Shall I change it for you to something like . Wolfie wicked . Would you like me to do that. But the sad thing is you still wouldn’t know me from Adam exactly the same as I don’t know you.
Touchy, he was only asking, politely as well.
We will have to guess.

I reckon you live in Gloucestershire, like baking and love jazz.

Am I close?

Chisels_n_ommers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bruno's Deadline Day

Sounds like a title for a Movie.

But what would go on the soundtrack?

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You’re overthinking things, fella.

Leominster_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Doing a bit of the old Ted Rogers, 321….

West - Tolkien used it symbolically, with the dying Thorin calling Bilbo Baggins "child of the kindly West" in The Hobbit. This is much more definite in The Lord of the Rings, where the east served Sauron and his enemies associate themselves with the West

Bake - to cook using dry hot air, normally in an oven. But can be used completed with ashes or on hot stones.

Jazz - **** music whereby 8 or musicians play 8 or more different tunes on 8 or more instruments. Normally liked by boring people, people who wear socks with sandals and general ****wombles.

to summarise you are a hobbit like, ****womble who’s full of hot air.

C670FE79-90DE-404A-AA46-7596AB2AF587.jpeg

Do I win the prize now?

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

West - Tolkien used it symbolically, with the dying Thorin calling Bilbo Baggins "child of the kindly West" in The Hobbit. This is much more definite in The Lord of the Rings, where the east served Sauron and his enemies associate themselves with the West

Bake - to cook using dry hot air, normally in an oven. But can be used completed with ashes or on hot stones.

Jazz - **** music whereby 8 or musicians play 8 or more different tunes on 8 or more instruments. Normally liked by boring people, people who wear socks with sandals and general ****wombles.

View attachment 28626

Do I win the prize now?
That’s way too logical for 321

GateWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
More like Groundhog Day than deadline day…we have all seen this charade before…we tried, difficult window, blah blah blah

Westbakejazz

Reaction score

View attachment 28626

Do I win the prize now?
Nice try. Definitely not white socks. Definitely not desert wellies, jazz mmm I could suffer it at a push.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

View attachment 28626

Do I win the prize now?
It's been some time since l saw ****womble on here lol.....

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He has to go to a back 4 regardless of the players and try and play the way he wants to play - not the way he think is best to nick a point here and there

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I felt that I had to interject on this very, very important topic.

I just couldn't keep silent.

I don't like Jazz. I tried it once, and started nodding my head as I saw others doing. Of course I nodded off.

D

Deleted member drgr12429

I felt that I had to interject on this very, very important topic.

I just couldn't keep silent.

I don't like Jazz. I tried it once, and started nodding my head as I saw others doing. Of course I nodded off.
Nice........ :)

RMNottm

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

View attachment 28626

Do I win the prize now?
Our new midfield?

Back
Top Bottom