Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Brothers in Football

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There was a story about this on BBC News this morning. Big Saft Kid was at some of their early matches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheriff Woody

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watched it yesterday afternoon, I thought it was really good.

I knew little about Corinthian Casuals or their story but what a fantastic club they are, totally amateur, don't pay the players and despite that are still struggling financially ( aIthough I expect the revenue they earned from the film and the trio to Brazil will more than help).

To be fair BT Sport do some really good documentarys. The one about youth football and the David Rocastle ones were both outstanding.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I ay that old!
Tbf you seem to have been watching Wolves for as long as anyone on here and your memory recall is unbelievable! I always enjoy your posts when discussing old matches and the great players you/we saw.

E

Edgmond Wolf

Tbf you seem to have been watching Wolves for as long as anyone on here and your memory recall is unbelievable! I always enjoy your posts when discussing old matches and the great players you/we saw.
It is his carer that's responding ;)

T

Truckawolf

I watched on Saturday night and thoroughly enjoyed it. The reception they receive in Sao Paolo is amazing and totally genuine. It’s a shame that such an historic club go totally unrecognised in this country

Sheriff Woody

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I watched on Saturday night and thoroughly enjoyed it. The reception they receive in Sao Paolo is amazing and totally genuine. It’s a shame that such an historic club go totally unrecognised in this country

Agreed, the Brazilians have really bought into the history of this old club and have effectively protected it and prevented it from going to the wall. It's a real shame that a club of this standing and this ethos go largely unnoticed by English football.

I've bought a some stuff from their online shop today just to donate some cash to them.

K

Knocker Lite

The father of the Arsenal goalscorer against Wolves on sunday played in the French league during the nineties.

Back
Top Bottom