Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Bristol cup tie on BT

jeb01

Reaction score
Sorry if this is already on a different thread but I haven’t seen it.
However our cup tie at Ashton Gate is live on BT Sport (wonder if “I don’t like Wolves” Mcmanaman will be commentating).
1pm Sunday 17th Feb.
Bristol City fans forum reports that the club has frozen their (cheaper) ticket prices from the last round to try and ensure a big crowd. Don’t know if that applies to away fans.
No info yet about ticket allocation but I believe they have given the whole of one end of AG to Swansea and Leeds for league games due to big away followings, so it’s possible I guess they may do the same for Wolves.
Should be a cracking game.

C

ChesterWolf

Sorry if this is already on a different thread but I haven’t seen it.
However our cup tie at Ashton Gate is live on BT Sport (wonder if “I don’t like Wolves” Mcmanaman will be commentating).
1pm Sunday 17th Feb.
Bristol City fans forum reports that the club has frozen their (cheaper) ticket prices from the last round to try and ensure a big crowd. Don’t know if that applies to away fans.
No info yet about ticket allocation but I believe they have given the whole of one end of AG to Swansea and Leeds for league games due to big away followings, so it’s possible I guess they may do the same for Wolves.
Should be a cracking game.

They have been given the whole end but for some reason netted off a load of rows with the allocations being about 3.5k, we had 4.5k last season. They will give us at least 4000 tickets due to the 15% rule.

J

Jungleee

They have been given the whole end but for some reason netted off a load of rows with the allocations being about 3.5k, we had 4.5k last season. They will give us at least 4000 tickets due to the 15% rule.

Are you going mate?

TFWanderers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's 15% or nearest figure that the club can safely accommodate.

We'll get 3,600 again.

There was a lot of trouble at their recent game with Swansea, the netting will remain.

jeb01

Reaction score
I understand there was trouble at the recent home game with Swansea so this may be a security measure

cookey

In Memory
Reaction score
I understand there was trouble at the recent home game with Swansea so this may be a security measure
But that's because Bristol probably thinks they are Welsh like Shrewsbury :D:D:D

jeb01

Reaction score
Tickets on sale 10am today to Bristol fans.

Back
Top Bottom