Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Brighton verdict

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watching SSN this morning 35 minutes in and they haven’t even mentioned our game let alone shown any highlights or managers interviews.

Yet we were treated to 10 minutes of ten Hag and a rerun of Fernandez feigning injury at the weekend because Eric mentioned social media.

A disgrace.
I have probably said this before but if you’re not in the sky seven then yam ****ed

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like Neto is fine. No issues raised in this interview and if he was injured I don't think he'd be spending time being interviewed in his kit post-match.

Neto makes me laugh, the way he speaks his mind.

Interviewer: Have you got your sights set on Wembley?
GON: No I have my sights set on St James' Park.

Interviewer: Wembley feels within touching distance now, can we go all the way?
Neto: Yes.

Squeak with a different accent?

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watching SSN this morning 35 minutes in and they haven’t even mentioned our game let alone shown any highlights or managers interviews.

Yet we were treated to 10 minutes of ten Hag and a rerun of Fernandez feigning injury at the weekend because Eric mentioned social media.

A disgrace.
10-Hag wants Fulham to apologize for the micky taking Tictoc video of ratface feigning injury and then jumping up running around.
Don't hold your breath buddy, **** taking is a national pass time in UK.

Dorbelflunk

Reaction score
Enciso drew a booking for Sarabia after a series of finicky tumbles on the edge of the box, then he did a dive that everyone could see was a dive (including the ref) that went unpunished. Think that's about as irate as I got with the ref.

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
10-Hag wants Fulham to apologize for the micky taking Tictoc video of ratface feigning injury and then jumping up running around.
Don't hold your breath buddy, **** taking is a national pass time in UK.
This guy is a sad loser.

Don’t be coach of one of the most successful (and hated) clubs if you can’t take it.

He’s not up to that job at all.

Give him another five years!

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This guy is a sad loser.

Don’t be coach of one of the most successful (and hated) clubs if you can’t take it.

He’s not up to that job at all.

Give him another five years!

Horrible individual

Dorbelflunk

Reaction score
Sarabia booted him twice, was a deserved booking!
Meh, probably, more for repetition than malice. Enciso's dramatic dive not long after (which the ref must have seen as he didn't blow up) going unpunished was what I was referring to. Overall thought he was OK.

Back
Top Bottom