Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Brighton Verdict

Jefe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why would any wolves fan bet against them is totally beyond me
I do it as a sort of insurance policy. If we succeed, I lose money but I'm happy because we won. If we fail, I'm gutted, but at least have a consolation prize. I bet on Arsenal to win the FA Cup at the QF stage that one year that denied us European qualification, and made some serious cash.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I do it as a sort of insurance policy. If we succeed, I lose money but I'm happy because we won. If we fail, I'm gutted, but at least have a consolation prize. I bet on Arsenal to win the FA Cup that one year that forced us out of European qualification, and made some serious cash.
Dirty money in my opinion. I’d never ever bet against wolves. It’s like betting on your kids to lose at sports day.

Madmalc

Reaction score
Not sure if you watched Everton yesterday, but Coady made 2-3 horrendous individual mistakes that didn’t result in a goal.

He isn’t the answer. He isn’t good enough. Let it go.

In a back 3 he was so slow that the whole team needed to drop 10 yards to manage his lack of pace. The same thing is happening at Everton.

For what it’s worth I would go to a back 3, but we need to sign the quality CB that’s going to enable us to get higher up the pitch and finally allow our CM’s to get off their toes.
Someone athletic who has some pace, it's a shame Dion Sanderson isn't available as it now looks like some of the academy players are getting a look in at last.

Irish_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can we get anything like what we paid for Semedo. I'd sell and bring back the doc who will be at a much less price than we sold him for.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Someone athletic who has some pace, it's a shame Dion Sanderson isn't available as it now looks like some of the academy players are getting a look in at last.
Sanderson, Giles, Bolla probably good enough to help us go back up in the worst case scenario

Corporate Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One of the things I noted from my view in the SBU, was after they equalised for 2-2, I saw Collins signal to the bench pointing to Semedo. It looked to me that he was suggesting to sub Semedo (only my opinion).

Semedo was getting ripped a new one by Mitoma literally from the kick off and I did wonder if there was something physically/mentally that was causing Semedo to have a mare.

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What is Neves doing when Brighton scores their first goal?
Can anyone explain?
Why is he running away?
Does my head in.

Back
Top Bottom