Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Brighton v Wolves comms thread.

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Love Cunha's passion. He's absolutely raging at that yellow, as he should be.

I think he made his point very well at the end then, no aggression, just persistence and explanation.
Maybe they realise, maybe the ref will even watch the replays. He just has to stay on the right side of the line....you just can't tell these days if a ref is going to be reasonable or bloody-minded. We seem to get a lot of the defensive cynical *******s who don't want to know about their own mistakes.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Unbelievably bad on Cunha. Every single time he went through the middle they took him out. Stands up for himself - straight in the book.
Yeh been hardased a lot but that would be the game plan to disrupt his free running. He skinned dunk and nearly laid it on a plate for Neto

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Another shocking display by the officials. I’d take Cunha and Sarabia off bring on Bellegarde and Fraser let’s rough them up a little. Like they have with us. Defensively we’ve done well. Much better than last season. Wish Neto would shoot instead of looking for the tap in. SHOOOOOOT. Would loved Cutler or Derry to get in the face of De zebricheat

Cunha is a red card waiting to happen. You have to take him off unfortunately. Brighton keep targeting Semedo. We are much better this season clear to see!!

COME ON YAW WOLVES!!

WISAW

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I'd bring Cunha off. We don't need him serving any ban. Come on GON, haul him off at HT for anyone else.
Clear as day body check/elbow, pawson unsurprisingly gives nothing. Shambolic refereeing but pretty standard for him.

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cunha needs to calm down. A lot. It’s unfair but Gilmour has clearly wound him up, on purpose and has targeted him. The rest of BHA team will be trying to do the same in the second half.

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Make no mistake Brighton are a good team so if we get anything out of this we’ll have done well. We need to keep the ball better and be a bit more adventurous by getting more bodies in the box when attacking. Not sure on Neto down the middle either I’d much rather he be out on the left with Cunha in the middle. Once again though I find myself moaning about a one sided inconsistent referee performance. Cunha gets taken out off the ball nothing given Cunha avoids a player then trips over him it’s a yellow ffs just give us consistency.

Oliwolf44

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Im guessing reds get a suspension from next game so would miss the albion match?

Need to be careful here, not that this is a dirty game in any way just modern refereeing. Commentators saying this is simmering lol, nothing has happened at all.

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd bring Cunha off. We don't need hik serving any ban. Come on GON, haul him off at HT for anyone else.
Thinking the same. We need him Sunday. And he’s gonna get another yellow

It wasn’t a yellow. He never touched him. But it’s given.

I’d give Fraser 30 mins

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought we were going to have another Jimenez at Man City moment then. Cunha needs to calm down. He was even annoyed with his teammates.

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Another shocking display by the officials. I’d take Cunha and Sarabia off bring on Bellegarde and Fraser let’s rough them up a little. Like they have with us. Defensively we’ve done well. Much better than last season. Wish Neto would shoot instead of looking for the tap in. SHOOOOOOT. Would loved Cutler or Derry to get in the face of De zebricheat
Agreed. Protect Cuhna and Sarabia.

Fraser nothing to lose. And he’s physical

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I disagree with taking Cunha off - 1000%

A good manager tells him to wind his neck in, be professional and have the last laugh by getting the winner.

A good point, but Brighton will target him, and if he does anything silly he will be sent off.

GigaWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
would be good to get fired up and get a result against these but honestly we need to be a bit sensible here.

either calm him down or take him off Gary

**** happens in football

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have a very strong feeling Cuhna is going to get set off here. He is well fired up. I really don't want to go into the Albion game without Cuhna.

On the whole we have stayed in the game. They have played the better football, but I think they will mess up at the back at least once.

There is a goal in this for us, but Cuhna has to keep his head.

Olivergoldblack

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Thinking the same. We need him Sunday. And he’s gonna get another yellow

It wasn’t a yellow. He never touched him. But it’s given.

I’d give Fraser 30 mins
I'd play bellegarde down the middle tbh, give that Gilmour something to think about.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Someone tell Sa not to go long!
The contrast between goalkeepers, the Brighton guy invariably finds a team mate, Sa just boots it, either straight to the Brighton keeper or left where we lose the ball and it comes straight back.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Im guessing reds get a suspension from next game so would miss the albion match?

Need to be careful here, not that this is a dirty game in any way just modern refereeing. Commentators saying this is simmering lol, nothing has happened at all.

The only thing that’s happened is that Gilmour has been blocking Cunha and raising his arms, and the ref hasn’t once given him a foul, never mind the card(s) he deserves. The ref’s ineptitude has stoked this which is what’s raised our hackles.

I just heard them say Cunha got a yellow for “persistent fouling”! WTF? Is the ref blind, stupid or just ****ing biased?

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone think we should take Cunha off?

Depends a lot on how he is in the changing room, but yes that looks sensible to me. He is going to be a target for Brighton even more 2nd half.

Bring Bellegarde on - he won’t take any **** from Gilmour

Super NES

Groupie
Reaction score
Lucky not to have conceded, but at the same time got into decent positions, mainly from Brighton overplaying. Got a feeling we will capitalise on a mistake by Brighton this half.

Cunha needs to cool off - totally understand his frustrations and the referee hasn't done his job to protect him from the obvious treatment he is getting from Gilmour. But don't get sent off for lack of discipline.

Neto looking dangerous, Sarabia not so much. As a team we just don't seem on the same page. Also really lack the outball and drive on the left side without RAN in the team - makes a huge difference.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

If only there was a system to assist referees on incidents that happen in this fast paced game. Variable Angle Replays or something?

Back
Top Bottom