Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Brentford ( FA Cup ) predictions

glorybox

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brentford to be dicked by Wolves again only weeks after getting absolutely dicked by Wolves. Collins to again show just how much Brentford got dicked by Wolves in the transfer market in the summer. Dicked. Dicked. Dicked.

HICKO

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Season 6 Nbc GIF by The Office
Brentford to be dicked by Wolves again only weeks after getting absolutely dicked by Wolves. Collins to again show just how much Brentford got dicked by Wolves in the transfer market in the summer. Dicked. Dicked. Dicked.
Todgered

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You guys are going to spoil it for those of us who Dick in moderation.

dewolfman

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Shame Dicko doesn’t still play for us, they’d not only be dicked but dickoed.

Pompey Wolf

Reaction score
I’m in Bali for this and I’m still working out how to wake myself up at 3.15 on Saturday morning to listen in while not waking Mrs Pompey Wolf who wouldn’t be very understanding if disturbed.
Hoping for a strong team and a win.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brentford 0-3 Wolves

Collins to be shielded from this game and not even in the squad.

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m in Bali for this and I’m still working out how to wake myself up at 3.15 on Saturday morning to listen in while not waking Mrs Pompey Wolf who wouldn’t be very understanding if disturbed.
Hoping for a strong team and a win.
Seriously, man, don’t bother. Wake up as normal and find out - either you’re elated that we won or happy that you didn’t get up to listen to a defeat.

Win win.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hopefully we go strong and win this. Realistically we aren’t going to be drawn anywhere near the bottom of the table. I guess it depends on whether GON has a sneaky eye up the table and thinks we should be minimising risk of injury.

However, I think he will read the room a bit, go strong and look to go in to the break on a high.

2-0 to The Wolves.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Happy new year !!

Would love to think we go strong....3 nil us

I am sure its been mentioned elsewhere but why 7.15 on fri night ? on TV somewhere ?

No, not on TV, so utterly bizarre that it's on Friday night?!

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bridemaids .at best. We haven't come close...come close to a final....but not winning it ...

It's not a dig , just a reality.....playing our best team won't make us win the cup as such....it's a gamble you have to take....

Unfortunately points in the premier league are worth more than cup runs ....and we need more points and a higher finish to help our FFP.....so the premier league should be priority.....

You won't catch me moaning if Gary O'Neil decides to rest Cunha cause the reality is we ain't got another forward for the next 5/6 weeks .....that's all I'm saying....
Yes, it's sad it's become that way but more points in this greed league bring more financial prizes.
Not winning another piece of silverware is something i dont want to entertain and hope by some freak chance we make it to Wembley, Rome, Milan, Madrid or Gdansk etc, one day.
Living in hope.

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There is no reason not to go for it. If we put out the right team we can win, but GON might think about testing some of the younger squad members and give Santi Bueno another go.

I don't see this as an easy match. I am not convinced we will win this time. I would much rather save the wins for the league, even though a cup run would be great.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There is no reason not to go for it. If we put out the right team we can win, but GON might think about testing some of the younger squad members and give Santi Bueno another go.

I don't see this as an easy match. I am not convinced we will win this time. I would much rather save the wins for the league, even though a cup run would be great.
Some of the fringe players deserve a start....both Bueno's , Doherty and Doyle.

People might moan if he makes a few changes but with our thin squad it could be devastating to get a injury to Cunha as he is the only forward we have and the same could be said for Semedo...it's swings and roundabouts..

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think they'll beat us. We beat them in the league, they'll beat us in the cup.
It's just the way of the world.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
brentford are rocking looking very **** at the moment really bad run of form they dont play forest to the 20th (massive game for them)

They will go full strength to try and get confidence

equally given we already know how to beat them and i expect bellegarde and neto to terrorise collins et al

I expect a win

Reaction score
With the gap between games there is really no reason at all not to go as strong as possible with the line-up.

Obviously, we will have no RAN, Hwang or Boubacar so this limits the options somewhat but the only 'non-enforced' change I can see him making is Bentley for Sa and, possibly, Doc getting a run in place of Semedo. Aside from that, I think we go as strong as can

fleck1

Reaction score
Can see changes but not too many, likes of Santi, Doherty and Bentley getting starts but still relatively strong. No reason not to have a crack at the cup, we've broken the back of the points tally to stay up and Europe is probably out of reach so the perfect season to have a crack at the cup. Especially with the top 6 or 7 being so tight they will all have an eye on the premier league

Dingle Chris

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Can see changes but not too many, likes of Santi, Doherty and Bentley getting starts but still relatively strong. No reason not to have a crack at the cup, we've broken the back of the points tally to stay up and Europe is probably out of reach so the perfect season to have a crack at the cup. Especially with the top 6 or 7 being so tight they will all have an eye on the premier league
Play them three we’ll lose simple as that.

Vtrpres

Groupie
Reaction score
I can see us with a one goal lead going into the last 10 minutes, beating off attack after attack by the Bees and then seeing 11 minutes coming up extra.

geowolf

Reaction score
Feel cold turkey at the moment. After Saturday I need another exhilaration fix. Need Friday to come round quickly. Team-wise think we’ll go
…………..Bentley
…..Santi….Kilman…..Toti
Doherty….Doyle….Gomes…Hugo
…Neto……Cuhna…..Bellegarde

Score-wise think we’ll have too much for Brentford. I’ll say a 3-1 win.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
The team I would pick:

Sa
Santi Kilman Toti
Doc Doyle Gomes Bueno
Sarabia
Cunha Neto

The team I think Gaz will pick:

Bentley
Santi Kilman Toti
Doc Doyle Hodge Bueno
Bellegarde Sasa Neto

wolfie_tc

Groupie
Reaction score
This has got Brentford win all over it hasn't it?

Battered them a week ago so they'll have had a kick up the backside and will want revenge, we're much the better side on form with a lovely break to Abu Dhabi coming up and therefore could be a little complacent, it's the exact type of game we lose 2-0 with a nothing performance.

I'm not sure he should or will start Neto, why not give him a couple extra weeks just to be safe?

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to say "sod resting players to move up a couple of places in the league, I want to see Wolves win the FA Cup".

Brentford 1 Wolves 2

Plovdiv Wolf

Reaction score
The team I would pick:

Sa
Santi Kilman Toti
Doc Doyle Gomes Bueno
Sarabia
Cunha Neto

The team I think Gaz will pick:

Bentley
Santi Kilman Toti
Doc Doyle Hodge Bueno
Bellegarde Sasa Neto
I like the first team you pick. Maybe he rest some. Two days we find out

lobodelsur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Will Mario Lemina be back for this one ? With Toney and Mbuemo out and Wissa off to Afcon they only have Maupay as an experienced striker, so surely if we put out a full strength team (with or without ML) we can take this one.

Back
Top Bottom