Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Brayden Clarke

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Quashie has a couple of businesses has soccerzone in Lye, he runs his own football school IPDA from there, just opened a darts academy there. Think he’s involved in Boingzone too in Stourbridge, he’s still having to work fairly hard so who knows how well off he is.
Crazy thing is it’s not actually his money. He’s married into money and those businesses (minus the football academy) are actually his wives and wives parents.

Edinburgh Wolf

Reaction score
5 premier league relegations to his name and I reckon I could have played for Scotland during that period. Let’s not pretend he was anything but awful
I'm not convinced you could have, to be honest. We were a weird team during that spell. Capable of the sublime and the ridiculous. From drawing with Italy, Germany, Spain etc, hammering Slovenia away with 3 of the best goals probably seen in one scotland match, to scraping a draw with the Faroes and losing to Moldova.

Scotland actually only lost 1 competitive game that Quashie played in - away to Italy. At his best, he was an average lower-half premier league player.

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Also isn’t it responsible to hustle to set up business that sustains you long term with fresh income to protect savings? Footballers are a long time retired.

Also those businesses if they do well can present opportunities and support to kids/family.

So fair play to him for everything he is doing outside the playing arena
absolutely and the smart ones i’ve dealt with do.

Zico

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Crazy thing is it’s not actually his money. He’s married into money and those businesses (minus the football academy) are actually his wives and wives parents.
How many wives does he have?? :eek:

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I met Nigel Quashie at the academy once, bought me a chocolate bar, nice chap!

Remember going to Coventry with a midfield of him and Henry, wasn’t the most creative :tearsofjoy:

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not necessarily. If he was offered a contract, but declined because he was aware of interest from bigger clubs, then he’d still become a free agent without us “letting him go”.
Surely this would suggest that he was out of contract though. Adama was offered new contracts during his time of the existing one but that did not make him a free agent. To break a contract both sides would have to agree unless there are peculiar circumstances.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surely this would suggest that he was out of contract though. Adama was offered new contracts during his time of the existing one but that did not make him a free agent. To break a contract both sides would have to agree unless there are peculiar circumstances.

Yeah, when I wrote that, I hadn’t realised he was less than half way through a two year scholarship. I’m imagining there is some kind of break clause the lads triggered after interest from Arsenal.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah, when I wrote that, I hadn’t realised he was less than half way through a two year scholarship. I’m imagining there is some kind of break clause the lads triggered after interest from Arsenal.
What the issue is we just dont know whether it is the club or him that wanted this move.

Back
Top Bottom