Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Bournemouth v Wolves predictions

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
After two positive results, getting 4 points from games against Citeh and Villa, most importantly on the back of playing well, particularly in the former - I am expecting nothing but a flat performance in a 2-0 loss.

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you,like me..are showing some good taste and listening to Army Of Lovers classic Obsession..you will all too realise we are about to win tomorrow.
Them 0 Us at least 2.
It´s all in the tunes..in the wind.
Come on my Army Of Lovers!
We got this.

We´ll beat Proteas too.

jeb01

Reaction score
GON comments today shows that Wolves will not have their strongest team tomorrow due to suspensions and injuries. It appears that Scott who B'Mounth got from Bristol City will be playing tomorrow as he trained heavily during the international break, and he has a motivation to play against us, as Wolves were favourites to get his signature, but failed to meet the asking price. It would be a very difficult match and hope that at least we shall get a draw.
According to the B’mth fans forum, Scott is injured and not expected to be fit much before the end of November, but who knows!!

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Attack them they crumble
I think dribbling through the middle with Cunha, bellegarde, etc will hurt Bournemouth. The manager doesn't seem to really trust his midfield from what I saw....lots of trying to play it into the channels and follow up. But at home, they will feel pressure to get a goal and win....

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bit concerned by the apparent mini injury crisis on top of suspensions for Semedo and Lemina. Hard to predict without knowing the extent of injuries but I would take a point. Think it’ll be a drab game that Bournemouth will be really up for.

Back
Top Bottom