Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Bournemouth v Wolves predictions

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Nothing is going right for Bournemouth this season. Having sacked GON and spent £100m, their owner would have been fantasising over a European charge. Yet they look more like relegation certs than last season.

I bet Bournemouth fans are expecting GON to drive the final nail into Iraola's coffin and I agree.

Bournemouth 0-4 Wolves

Iraola sacked.
Love this energy.

Madmalc

Reaction score
A win for us, 3-1, I expect a tough game but if anyone know the Bournemouth teams weaknesses it has to be GON.
Hoping for GON to show his class.

jeb01

Reaction score
Difficult game.
If we score first I can see us going on to win narrowly, but if they score first, I think we’ll struggle to get a point.
Good chance it’ll be last on MOTD
I live in Poole, and know the locals think that this game, and then home to Burnley represents a good chance to get their season up and running.
The weather forecast locally, by the way, is horrible for the next three days, but dry, cold, and cloudy for Saturday.
As I’m sending this, I might as well add that if anyone has a spare ticket, especially a “senior” I’ll be happy to buy it!

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nothing is going right for Bournemouth this season. Having sacked GON and spent £100m, their owner would have been fantasising over a European charge. Yet they look more like relegation certs than last season.

I bet Bournemouth fans are expecting GON to drive the final nail into Iraola's coffin and I agree.

Bournemouth 0-4 Wolves

Iraola sacked.
On one level I agree with everything written here. There squad isn't anywhere near as talented as ours despite 100 million spent. Iraola is a decent enough manager but that squad isn't any better than Luton's.
But we are Wolves and it never works out that way.

Rhyl Wolf

Reaction score
Forecast isn't great for the South coast. Can see many fixtures wiped out by Storm Barbie. Scotland looks like it's going to need an Ark. If we survive the wet stuff, has a draw written all over it.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Slightly worried about being without Lemina & Semedo,plus a few players being away on international duty and only getting back to the molineux today, fingers crossed we can nick a win, any news on Ait-nouri & bueno injuries?

oldgoldheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Difficult game.
If we score first I can see us going on to win narrowly, but if they score first, I think we’ll struggle to get a point.
Good chance it’ll be last on MOTD
I live in Poole, and know the locals think that this game, and then home to Burnley represents a good chance to get their season up and running.
The weather forecast locally, by the way, is horrible for the next three days, but dry, cold, and cloudy for Saturday.
As I’m sending this, I might as well add that if anyone has a spare ticket, especially a “senior” I’ll be happy to buy it!
i live in bournemouth. I loathe this jumped up 4th division fanbase with their "AFCB, red and black armee" chant. we could easily lose but i am going scrappy 1-1.

100% last on MOTD

IOMWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Its a game we should be winning easily. No excuses not to pick up 3 points from this. 0-2 to the Wolves.
Should we be winning it easily? I seem to remember a number of posters on here saying that apparently GON didn't do a particularly good job keeping them up last season given their squad and spending in January plus their Summer net spend was far massively higher than ours.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Should we be winning it easily? I seem to remember a number of posters on here saying that apparently GON didn't do a particularly good job keeping them up last season given their squad and spending in January plus their Summer net spend was far massively higher than ours.

Yep, we should be winning those games easily. Anyone who has seen either Bournemouth or Sheffield United can see that. They are both awful football teams. Something is wrong if we cant manage to beat them really. No point giving the likes of Citeh and Villa a run for their money if we cant beat the relegation candidates.

Spending money is also irrelevant if you dont get it right. Plenty of teams spend money, look at United for example. If you dont spend it on the right players it becomes a detriment to what you want to achieve.

Wulve5

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
1-0 loss all day long after city & Villa. That’s Wolves.

loppers86

Reaction score
A point would be nice, but I’m slightly worried about having a rubbish manager. 2-1.

Urko

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1-1 if Neto is on the pitch

2-0 if no Neto

He’s basically the difference

waveney wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On here it ll either be " no wonder Bournemouth got rid of o Niel, sack him in the morning , never wanted him..and sack shi Hobbs the tea lady and the paper boy as well "
Or
" dunno why they ever sacked Gary , another tactical master class..well done Jeff "
Gary's had a while to prep for this one ..2 0 wolves

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Waterlogged pitch.
Pools Panel result: "scoring draw"

Hoping not of course as I'm making the trip to the south coast, but I do remember those dark and distant days where mass games were called off and the "Pools Panel" sat.
Remember meeting some bloke in Rhodes in the early 80's who either worked for Vernons or Littlewoods who was often part of the sitting panel (or at least that's what he told me).
On that same holiday, Kevin Reeves of then Man City (?) was at some bar surrounded by some absolute stunning females, dressed to their nines.
I'm sure I was very appreciative of the fact that he was getting all that attention and I was not, such is life..........

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hwang being out would shift the betting line, let alone expectations. Never would’ve thought that until this season.

Tarcisio Mifsud

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
GON comments today shows that Wolves will not have their strongest team tomorrow due to suspensions and injuries. It appears that Scott who B'Mounth got from Bristol City will be playing tomorrow as he trained heavily during the international break, and he has a motivation to play against us, as Wolves were favourites to get his signature, but failed to meet the asking price. It would be a very difficult match and hope that at least we shall get a draw.

Starsky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Aa well as the daunting start, fixtures wise, it's a pain in the **** that we've had Luton and now Bournemouth after the int break.

Key games and we never seem to be in a good state immediately after it.

Snap your hand off for a draw now.

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Will have to get a goal from someone who doesn’t score goals. Maybe from a corner, Toti or Dawson, maybe another Bouba blast, maybe even Fabio.

Back
Top Bottom