Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Bournemouth v Wolves highlights

R

reanswolf

Cheers Vancouver, 2 quite sublime goals in different ways.
Love to see the disallowed Jota goal too.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nothing about the disallowed goal though????
Cheers Vancouver, 2 quite sublime goals in different ways.
Love to see the disallowed Jota goal too.
I post these because I remember when I never got to see any highlights let alone the game. but does anybody know a better site for highlights?
After the Villa game, somebody posted highlights taken from the Villa thread......really good ones and longer.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nothing about the disallowed goal though????
According to a poster on here Raul was a mile offside and it was a no-brainer of a decision. SKY said it was offside and not worthy of analysis.

Me Babbies

Reaction score
I post these because I remember when I never got to see any highlights let alone the game. but does anybody know a better site for highlights?
After the Villa game, somebody posted highlights taken from the Villa thread......really good ones and longer.

Sky sports on YouTube pal

xbomber

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That was me, and yes it's sky sports which normally take a while, especially on a Saturday due to licensing restrictions. You normally have the poundstretcher ones pop up in the meantime which are better than nothing.

Chiggy83

Groupie
Reaction score
It’s not going to be there as it was an atrocious decision and will just how useless referring is over here.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd be hoping MOTD highlight it but just seen we're on last (again!) so it usually means a rush job.

xbomber

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's all a bit '1984'. Are you sure we didn't all just spontaneously mis-remember?

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
I'd be hoping MOTD highlight it but just seen we're on last (again!) so it usually means a rush job.

Ridiculous, I only watched the first half then went to radio, but it was a cracking game. They were taking the mickey out of how bad Watford v Burnley was.

Back
Top Bottom