Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Bournemouth v Wolves comms thread.

wallace

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Disjointed rubbish today, the passing is atrocious, like a bad game at the bottom of the championship. Interesting to see what the coach changes for the 2nd half.

SmokeyGB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cannot wait to watch another social media clip of Wolves players shooting and scoring because they don't know how to do it in a bloody game.
Neto apart today, it's been okay going forward until last 3rd.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Cunha has given one of the worst individual halves I’ve seen in a very long time. Gomes, RAN and Doherty also very poor.

The fact that only Dawson and Neto have played to anywhere near the required standard and it’s still been a relatively even game shows just how poor this Bournemouth side have been.

I’d take Cunha and Toti off. Go 4-2-3-1

Sa
Doherty, Dawson, Kilman, RAN
Gomes, Traore
Neto, Bellegarde, Hwang
Sasa

Also think it’s the kind of game Fabio would do well in.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cunha has given one of the worst individual halves I’ve seen in a very long time. Gomes, RAN and Doherty also very poor.

The fact that only Dawson and Neto have played to anywhere near the required standard and it’s still been a relatively even game shows just how poor this Bournemouth side have been.

I’d take Cunha and Toti off. Go 4-2-3-1

Sa
Doherty, Dawson, Kilman, RAN
Gomes, Traore
Neto, Bellegarde, Hwang
Sasa

Also think it’s the kind of game Fabio would do well in.
Bellegarde not on the bench Tring.

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Toti and Traore off for me at half time and get Kalajdzic and Doyle on go 4-2-3-1... Cunha just comes way to deep for the ball when we actually get up the pitch he is always on the edge of the box rather than in it we need an actual striker!

Really poor half carrying way to many and other than Neto we have no creativity Hwang for as good as he has been has done NOTHING in that half..

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bournemouth not that great in defence either, plenty of space in the middle of the pith for both teams if they can make use of it. Bournemouth have lost games they have led in, so game still there for the taking if we can sort ourselves out. Let’s see a positive GON half time team talk for once. We need to close down some of the space and put Bournemouth under some pressure further up the pitch

Timberrrr

Reaction score
Been saying for ages that ran is crap.walks around like a sulky kid and never a defender as long as he's got a hole in his arsenal,but apparently according to some his stats are great and he's the next big thing!!!!
Ffs open your eyes

Millsywolf22

Groupie
Reaction score
Where the urgency, it's alright we've got enough points for now ! We are crap today...can't be any worse second half

Jd132

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Cunha for Sasa, Fabio for RAN, switch to 442 with Neto on the left and Hwang on the right, switch Dawson and Kilman around.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Two poor teams so far. We gave them a goal. I'd like to see Neto have a go at going around the outside of the fullback rather than cutting inside.

We can still win this!!

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bournemouth championship class we not much better tbh
Cunha way too deep most of the time
Neto only bright spark in a disjointed display
Missing Lemina in the midfield Traore looks half asleep
Games there for the taking but are we capable of scoring one never mind two smh

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Scrap that then :)

Fabio instead playing just off Cunha.
Ait Nouri off, 4 at the back, bring Doyle on and have one of the midfielders and Cunga higher up the pitch. If no joy after 10 minutes, sub Hwang and Cunha as well.

Back
Top Bottom