Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Bournemouth v Wolves comms thread.

Jack Russell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With 5 points from the last three League matches, things are looking up. No Lemina or Semedo, but Bellegarde is back and I thought he showed real quality when he last played. There are many reasons why we need to win today and I am sure they are not lost on our players.

So COYW give it your best shot and bring home all 3 points. We are all behind you! :D :D :D

1697893499780.png

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With 5 points from the last three League matches, things are looking up. No Lemina or Semedo, but Bellegarde is back and I thought he showed real quality when he last played. There are many reasons why we need to win today and I am sure they are not lost on our players.

So COYW give it your best shot and bring home all 3 points. We are all behind you! :D :D :D

Can't find the teamsheet at the moment!
Outrageous!

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sa
RAN - Toti - Dawson - Kilman -Doherty
Gomes - Boubs
Hwang - Cunha - Neto.

About what we asked for/expected. Let’s hope the long haul fliers are rested and ready.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hope Bellegarde isn't a bad one.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
I think it's the team I'd have picked in the circumstances (particularly with Bellegarde out). Bit concerned about the wingback cover.

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wonder what is up with Hugo Bueno? Istr a rumour of a knee injury, but it’s been a while since we saw him in a squad and no news.

Jack Russell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wonder what the situation is with Bellegarde. He looked 'the business' when he played. Can anyone cast any light on the situation? No guesses please, we can all do that.

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Scott making his prem debut as a start after coming back early from injury...

Reads as desperate to me. Target him. He cracks and that whole team is going to crumble with the manager getting sacked imo.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
I suppose Toti can cover LB but, yeah, we're thin there
Yes Toti can cover LB OK, LWB not ideal, is Santi ready? Nothing to be done, just all looks a bit thin. Also going to a 4 (depending on the circumstances) might not be great. Neither WB likely to last 90 mins.

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wonder what the situation is with Bellegarde. He looked 'the business' when he played. Can anyone cast any light on the situation? No guesses please, we can all do that.
He’s injured

He’s injured

He’s injured

Miniwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

GON interview on Sky just now said he has picked up an injury.

Back
Top Bottom