Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Bournemouth (A) Pre-Match Thread!

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
1697873463396.jpeg

IT’S MAAAAAAATCHDAAAAAAYYYYYY!!

Here we go again! After another looong international break, the proper football returns with another crunch game.

Today is the kind of game that will have a big say in our season. Taking points off Man City and Villa is great for morale and confidence. But it has to be backed up against the Bournemouth and Sheffield Utd type teams.

They will obviously be feeling the pressure but they’ll probably be feeling that it’s a game to target points from. Should be interesting to see how both teams approach it. They’ll both want to win but dare not lose.

For our line-up, we have two enforced changes through suspension but personally I’d like to see changes after that kept to a minimum.

Sa
Kilman Dawson Toti
Doherty Gomes Traore RAN
Hwang Cunha Neto

Bentley, Bueno, Bueno, Jonny, Doyle, Bellegarde, Sarabia, Fabio, Sasa

Options on the bench too which is good.

We’ll need to be on it today, but we’ve been confident lately and our front three can cause anyone problems.

Whether you’re following the game from Bournemouth, across the Black Country or across the world, enjoy the game and let’s get those three points lads!

COYW!

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Come on Wolves. There’s a hint of good feeling around the fan base again and a win today will keep that going. Let’s see the lineups but I’ll be happy for the undefeated streak to continue to 4.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
COME ON YOU WOLVES!! LETS EAT THEM CHERRIES!! 0-4 GAZ BALLED

Hwang, Neto, Bellegarde & Toti

UP THE WOLVES!!

Streathamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
View attachment 38000

Here we go again! After another looong international break, the proper football returns with another crunch game.

Today is the kind of game that will have a big say in our season. Taking points off Man City and Villa is great for morale and confidence. But it has to be backed up against the Bournemouth and Sheffield Utd type teams.

They will obviously be feeling the pressure but they’ll probably be feeling that it’s a game to target points from. Should be interesting to see how both teams approach it. They’ll both want to win but dare not lose.

For our line-up, we have two enforced changes through suspension but personally I’d like to see changes after that kept to a minimum.

Sa
Kilman Dawson Toti
Doherty Gomes Traore RAN
Hwang Cunha Neto

We’ll need to be on it today, but we’ve been confident lately and our front three can cause anyone problems.

Whether you’re following the game from Bournemouth, across the Black Country or across the world, enjoy the game and let’s get those three points lads!

COYW!
Hoping for a stress free game, 24 hours after hernia surgery - tensing muscles hurts!

Last edited:

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hope all heading down to the South Coast enjoy the afternoon, even despite this morbid weather.

3 games unbeaten and 4 points from City and Villa I am sure will give the boys quiet belief in pushing on.

A win a first clean sheet since Everton away would be a lovely result and with Hwang and Neto clicking fantastically, I think we are in a good position to make that happen.

Just hope we keep it disciplined with two red cards in the last three. Lemina being suspended isn’t helpful.

But Bellegarde coming back and a strong international break for those who played makes me content.

Come On You Wolves!

Andywolf74

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Always wary when we play a team that hasn’t won yet.
Would obviously love a win but a draw wouldn’t be a disaster. GON’s pre match comments re encouraging recent signs the players are on board with what he wants them to do but we are still very much a work in progress.
1-1 is my prediction.

waveney wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
View attachment 38000

Sa
Kilman Dawson Toti
Doherty Gomes Traore RAN
Hwang Cunha Neto

COYW!
What have you done with Semedo ?
Semedo Bellegarde Sarabia looked good in training

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hoping for a win and Gary setting the team up to be more positive going forward/tactically than the last few great results.

Bellegarde being back should be a massive help for us!

Also looking forward to seeing DOC get a start for us in the prem again!!!! If he still has a bit of that form from the week left we could be in for a treat!

Reaction score
Am somewhat concerned as to who might be missing from the starting line up; Dawson Hwang or Gomes could seriously compromise our chances today for instance . Hopefully my fears are unfounded and we bring home three points today.

Wolf 82

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Let’s have it Wolves.. keep getting points on the board!!

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Excited for this one. Hoping to see a tactical battle that Gaz wins.

Bill McCai

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
F89rrycWMAEO5U6

Back
Top Bottom