Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Boubacar Traore

D

Deleted member yltz11841

know nothing about him but thought I'd check out the Metz forum with my broken basic french.

Basically a few rate him as having potential and expect him to leave in the summer for a decent fee. One poster he reminds him (this could of been a quote from the manager) of Douacore from Everton.
Making a good impression on the pitch so far this season and hope to see him progress.
Box to box type player.
One thinks he will go to the bench once other players return from the afcon because the manager has his favourites.

*Copied and pasted from the lack of transfer thread earlier this morning.

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Know nothing about him but thought I'd check out the Metz forum with my broken basic french.
Basically a few rate him as having potential and expect him to leave in the summer for a decent fee. One poster he reminds him (this could of been a quote from the manager) of Douacore from Everton.
Making a good impression on the pitch so far this season and hope to see him progress.
Box to box type player.
One thinks he will go to the bench once other players return from the afcon because the manager has his favourites.
Looks like then If Wolves go in for Boubacar Traore it will be a loan deal with option or obligation to buy in the summer?
Wolves /Lage could do with another bod in midfield TBH!

D

Deleted member yltz11841

Looks like then If Wolves go in for Boubacar Traore it will be a loan deal with option or obligation to buy in the summer?
Reading the forum there is a little vibe that the manager/chairman is putting his name out there to the premier league for cash etc. I doubt there’s probably anything in it tbf especially because of the source as well.

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Reading the forum there is a little vibe that the manager/chairman is putting his name out there to the premier league for cash etc. I doubt there’s probably anything in it tbf especially because of the source as well.

With it being the Sun too. I guess he's a young lad that did okay but when other players come back he's out the team again. Trying to get some cash in for him

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Some mileage in this I think only from a point of view of the person reporting it. Looks a unit in the box to box mould we so desperately need. Leaving Neves and Moutinho to pull strings.

D

Deleted member yltz11841

Some mileage in this I think only from a point of view of the person reporting it. Looks a unit in the box to box mould we so desperately need. Leaving Neves and Moutinho to pull strings.
Not a unit at all more tall long distance runner type physique plus he's probably out of our price range.

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not a unit at all more tall long distance runner type physique plus he's probably out of our price range.
Don't think he would be out of our price range. Whether Jeff and Co would consider him good value at the required price is a different issue.
Very much the type of up and coming, promising younger player we'd go for though.

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In any clips you're likely to see on the Internet.
Really like you tube you mean? You should be clear what your commenting on before doing so. It’s not hard to find footage of Metz games to watch him in general play that give a better view of potential signings than 3min dedicated to one player You Tube clips.

MotorWoden

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really like you tube you mean? You should be clear what your commenting on before doing so. It’s not hard to find footage of Metz games to watch him in general play that give a better view of potential signings than 3min dedicated to one player You Tube clips.
Mmm... Well in your original post Nige you said clips...not matches.
Enough said there.

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mmm... Well in your original post Nige you said clips...not matches.
Enough said there.
Fair enough I guess. I haven’t watched full games but have watched several clips of games from this season. I prefer that to YT clips and he looks better than Donk to me. Just an opinion. If he comes you will make your own. Have a nice afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom