Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Bottom 5 Prediction Game

Coleshill Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
I created a spreadsheet last weekend with the remaining 9 games for each club (after the midweek games) - as a guessing game for me and a few others.

The thing that might and I say only might help us is that the teams around us have equally bad fixtures - I reckon QPR will struggle to get more than 3 points and Wigan only 4.

If - and I know it's a big if - we can beat Bolton and get a point somewhere else we could be going to Wigan and able to stay up with a win.

Happy to pass the spreadsheet on to anyone who pm's their email address.

D

dolph

Survive on 29 points? very optimistic. I think 35 is the lowest we will need need for survival and anything but 6points in the next two will probably condemn us to the Championship.
Hope I'm wrong!

cobweb

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Blackburn
Bolton
QPR
Wigan
Wolves

We won't get another point and gd will be -50 or worse.

T

Tettenhall Wolf

The only thing about the bottom 5 that matters is we are bottom of that 5 and not looking likely to do anything to capitalise on the other teams possible failures. That's my biggest worry.

P

Penk Wolf

I created a spreadsheet last weekend with the remaining 9 games for each club (after the midweek games) - as a guessing game for me and a few others.

The thing that might and I say only might help us is that the teams around us have equally bad fixtures - I reckon QPR will struggle to get more than 3 points and Wigan only 4.

If - and I know it's a big if - we can beat Bolton and get a point somewhere else we could be going to Wigan and able to stay up with a win.

Happy to pass the spreadsheet on to anyone who pm's their email address.

Have you not heard of the BBC Predictor, it might have saved you some precious time.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
QPR and Wigan will both get the odd surprise result. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if QPR beat Liverpool tomorrow night.

I can't believe we would survive on 29 points. Personally, I think 33 or 34 points will be the safety mark. And naively, I still reckon we could get that!

saturday boy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think 33 or 34 is going to be needed and I reckon we will need to be beating Wigan on the last day to get close to that.

E

Essex Wolf

I think 33 or 34 is going to be needed and I reckon we will need to be beating Wigan on the last day to get close to that.

You could be right but Wigan are creating chances and picking up the odd point. Wolves create very little, are almost a sure bet to concede every game they play and I'm struggling to see where the next point let alone victory will come from.

A

Apocalypse Now

It wouldn't surprise me if we didn't get another point. We are down. I know it, Morgan and Moxey know it which is why they promoted TC and the performances suggest the players know it too. Would expect it to be mathematically determined before end of April.

A

Apocalypse Now

Have you not heard of the BBC Predictor, it might have saved you some precious time.

I usually play that but given I expect us to lose every game by at least two goals this time I just can't find the motivation.

GigaWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In the past two seasons i used to live on the predictor from Jan onwards

If the present coaching setup stays the same i dont see us getting another point.

Back
Top Bottom