Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Bothroyd going to Cardiff?...

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just seen that. Good news if true! Can we have Loovens in paet ex?

T

Tuco

He has a love/hate (mainly hate) relationship with Wolves fans god knows what cardiff or leeds fans would make of him. Be good to have him of the wage bill, as I'll bet he's up there with our top earners.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wolv3nsam

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
_44885139_-1.jpg

W

Womble19

best news of the pre-season ....Bothroyd - lazy ****!!!!!!

W

Welsh Jay

Jay is definately in Cardiff - seen him today - also spotted him about 3 weeks ago on the M4 at Bridgend.....driving towards Swansea!!!!

My cardiff work colleagues are relatively excited by the prospect of him signing.

P

Paul76

Excellent news. I don't have nothing against Jay, I wish him well. Bloody great to get him of our books though.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tuco

I think the last 3 post sum him up well, he can do something brilliant out of the blue, yet for most of his time on the pitch with us he has been a dissapointment.

I would think Cardiff would be his last throw of the dice at championship level.

H

Hatch End Wolf

£300,000 and off the pay-roll. I think Wolves will be getting the better end of the bargain.

Uncle Festa

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Get your money on him scoring against us. Cast iron certainty.

S

SaleWolf

Good riddance. Will never make it anywhere, simply hasn't got the right attitude and never will have.

E

Edgmond Wolf

I would thank him for his goal against the Baggies I just loved that moment but he needs to change his attitude if he is going to make a difference in the Championship

Lupo Italiano

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
His goal against Albion and the last minute screamer away to Leeds will live long in the memory but thats the problem with Bothroyd, these moments were far too rare.

S

Shergar

Bothroyd needs to speak to his wife first before deciding on the move, certain posters on here had me believin he batted for t'other side. Internet rumours, eh?

B

B8ndit

If Bothroyd goes we will have brought in £4.5 million this summer. Let's get another 2 or 3 quality additions please Mick! Centre back, central midfielder and another winger.

Lupo Italiano

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dave Jones was at Molineux today, maybe to finalise the deal and pick Jay up to take him back to Wales

J

jlovatt

Dave Jones was at Molineux today, maybe to finalise the deal and pick Jay up to take him back to Wales

I also saw DJ leaving the ground, but Jay was watching Cardiff v Ajax. I wonder if he was actually looking/talking to someone else? My guess is Rob Edwards.

Pompey Wolf

Reaction score
Bothroyd is Premier League ability matched with Blue Square League attitude. Goodbye Jay. Thanks for the winner against the Boggies.

E

Essex Wolf

Bothroyd is Premier League ability matched with Blue Square League attitude. Goodbye Jay. Thanks for the winner against the Boggies.

Very apt description.

Should the deal go ahead wonder if the loss of one more player may actually see this last signing being made that has been muted a couple of times.

Back
Top Bottom