Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Bookies have stopped taking bets

S

Sharples

Odds on betfair have dropped like a stone and its........

STEVE MEATHEAD BRUCE :dong:

C

cooper_J

What's that sound I hear?

Oh, we are now looking under the barrel.

W

WasStefan

Looks like they took my advice :p

Don't all thank me at once, thank me at the end of the season....

I may live to regret that thread. :(

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
SKy bet taking bets

who isn't-- is this yet more bS?

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That's because there is no one left to interview!!!!! I just can't believe that M&M would have the nerve to ring SB now and offer him the job and also that he'd have such low self-esteem and self worth to accept! I'd tell them, like everyone else, to stick the job up their collective arses! Personally I hope he does!

W

WasStefan

Don't bookies stop taking bets online after a certain time?

Worry over

S

Sharples

Im not sure. Just heard from others who have tried to stick some money on it online. Dont know what site they used but they said it was suspended.

Something is obviously happening though as betfair odds have massively dropped.

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He used to give me roses... i wish he could again.
But was on the outside and things were diff'rent then.

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That's because there is no one left to interview!!!!! I just can't believe that M&M would have the nerve to ring SB now and offer him the job and also that he'd have such low self-esteem and self worth to accept! I'd tell them, like everyone else, to stick the job up their collective arses! Personally I hope he does!

Likewise. In fact, I hope Connor and Moxey walk out and Morgans left on his own like the flapping, flailing scouse clown that he is. I'd take relegation today if it meant getting the $$$$$ out.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Down to four betting companies still accepting bets on Bruce... SkyBet, StanJames, Betfair and Betdaq.

C

Costin_wolf

Lets be honest if he gets the job we need to support him and just think how much he must like to work to still take the job after this wait, and its not about self respect if he fancies working or taking the job I'm sure he isn't poor.

S

sillytuna

If true this is an enourmous backwards step for the club. Read about the fallings out and backwards training methods at Sunderland if you are undecided, let alone the evidence since he left.

If he kept us up he would likely get to keep the job and that would be crazy. He would have to be a stop gap and nothing more. At best. And I still think he would be a crazy signing.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I agree. Talk about sloppy seconds.

Steve Bruce is basically the equivalent of the sort of loser that goes out with the likes of Jordan or Katie Marsh.

They know that there missus has had more $$$$$s than a rusty dartboard, they know she is probably riddled with disease, they know that they are only with her because no one else is available, yet they still see the dollar signs and grab their 5 minutes of fame anyway.

hambaps

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Im not sure. Just heard from others who have tried to stick some money on it online. Dont know what site they used but they said it was suspended.

Something is obviously happening though as betfair odds have massively dropped.

The odds always disappear overnight, with the exception of Betfair and Skybet.

Give it an hour and they will be taking bets again.

Edit - Bruce now even money or better in places.

E

Edgmond Wolf

Its another wind up, gee I will be glad when this is all over

albell

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
As I said on one of the many other Bruce threads...

I would have been reasonably happy with Bruce at the start and I still would be now. He's certainly head and shoulders above some of the other candidates being rumoured.

Dr Wolfenstein

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They know that there missus has had more $$$$$s than a rusty dartboard, they know she is probably riddled with disease, they know that they are only with her because no one else is available, yet they still see the dollar signs and grab their 5 minutes of fame anyway.

Thanks for that enticing description of the Wolves manager's job.

P

paddy

so many fools
so much money to be taken off fools

bookies rely on goons desperate to part with their cash
they will keep taking the cash until th enew man has his wolves scalf round his neck on the mol pitch

suckers

T

Thereissonlyonekennedy

We should have hired Steve Bruce at least a week ago. It beg's belief many were touting for Brian McDermot over him!

Back
Top Bottom