Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Bonatini?

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No doubt this thread will get closed but I am not on the wind up.
We are paying his wages, is he really that bad that he can't push for a sub spot in a team that cannot score?

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What manager or player or chairman or whatever Sellars is doing with the noughts a d crosses

DasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
is he really that bad that he can't push for a sub spot in a team that cannot score?

Considering he couldn't score in a team that was scoring for fun in a weaker league, yes. Yes he is.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bonatini couldn’t score for us when we were running away with the Championship.

those were the days

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
When you see threads like this you know you’re in real trouble…

At least we no longer have to debate whether Cutrone could still do a job.

I’m bracing myself for the ‘We should chuck in the youngsters we’ve got nothing to lose thread’

Relegation thread bingo sadly

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would be mid table at best that
Midtable is generous! So many people want our fringe players to be given chances because we've been ****, but are completely forgetting that most of our fringe players are absolutely awful.

Wolf 82

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Midtable is generous! So many people want our fringe players to be given chances because we've been ****, but are completely forgetting that most of our fringe players are absolutely awful.
Very generous indeed. It’s all gone Pete Tong

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No doubt this thread will get closed but I am not on the wind up.
We are paying his wages, is he really that bad that he can't push for a sub spot in a team that cannot score?
It is hard to see why we have not just paid off his contract if he is not going to even train with the team(s)? Why keep him on the payroll and in the named squad? Have they just forgotten he exists, like they apparently did when they renewed or rolled over his contract last time? Is he just the beneficiary of a Wolves pension, or does he have compromising pictures of Fosun executives?

goldfish

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's probably a decent striker for a lower end Championship team which, on current form, is where I'd peg Costa. I doubt he's anywhere near match fit, but unless he's disruptive I fail to see why he wasn't reintegrated into the squad, at least, when Kalajdzic got injured.

Eastern Wolf

Reaction score
Can the hierarchy just let is know what is happening with Leo? Is he injured? Did he sleep with Shi's wife?
To make a player disappear like this when we need all hands on deck is a mystery.
One of many seemingly strange decisions.

Last edited:

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I need remInding.

Who is Leo Bonatini?
A huge reason we're worried about being relegated from the Premier League instead of the Championship.

The chance of him making a difference is very small. But the chance of us scoring does go up with another striker instead of playing Costa for 90 minutes.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just where is he exactly? Surely he would be at least an option? Yes he isnt great but look at the state of us now anyway!

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sulked when dropped for about 6 months. Epitomises everything that is wrong with our squad. They shoot horses, don't they? Shoot the ****er and save on wages

wolveslegend

Groupie
Reaction score
Bonatini is a shocking player, can't believe people even consider him , rather have one of the kids than him, if he is interested then surely he would train to the max and make the most of his loans .

Newportwolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Just where is he exactly? Surely he would be at least an option? Yes he isnt great but look at the state of us now anyway!
He trains with the 23s…….that’s it….£40k / week (or whatever he’s on) to train with the 23s!!

Back
Top Bottom