Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Bonatini

Redrockwanderer

Reaction score
Apologies if posted elsewhere, however Bonatini has posted on Instagram a story showing him in Murcia, Spain... a move happening??

Surrey Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
are there any sides in Murcia playing at a decent level? thought they were all 3rd tier sides?

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surprised that both Graham and Bonatini havent got moves yet.

W

we8wba

Surprised that both Graham and Bonatini havent got moves yet.

Really?

Bonatini absolutely stunk at forest add to top before last January he had non existent 12 months with wolves hardly glamorous 18months

Graham also flunked at midtable oxford didn’t he? So unless he’s a freebie no one will be willing to take him, his wages probably means he is unwilling to move as will be far superior than what’s offered to him

modenawolf

Reaction score
Will always be grateful to Bonatini for his goals in the Championship but he needs to move on. I read somewhere though that he's on 35k per week, going to be hard to shift on those kind of wages...

D

Deleted member 4152

Takings in the scala will go up then! Oi oi Cabba Roi!

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score
Wow....how did that happen? That’s a lot of money. Was someone too hasty to sign him?
Still can’t believe we signed him last summer. I remember also being gutted when we sent Graham out on loan. What a downward spiral he’s on.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Look at it from Guo’s point of view.
Someone at Wolves last year wanted and encouraged Guo to approve the 3 year signing of Leo. He says, OK.
How’s that working out?

Then someone says to Guo, we want you to spend £20m on a guy named Traore. Guo says, “£20m,.....that’s a lots of money, you guys all sure he’s worth it?....OK”.
How’s that working out?

Guo might be thinking, maybe I should be a bit more cautious with transfers.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Still madness give him that length contract

I agree, but at the same time, his fee was also spread over 3 years from a FFP perspective. On a 12 month contract it would have all have been booked last season.

Arky_R

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Someone at Wolves last year wanted and encouraged Guo to approve the 3 year signing of Leo. He says, OK.
How’s that working out?

Then someone says to Guo, we want you to spend £20m on a guy named Traore. Guo says, “£20m,.....that’s a lots of money, you guys all sure he’s worth it?....OK”.
How’s that working out?

or sack the guy/girl who made the proposals

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How’s that working out?

How’s that working out?

seriously? guo's in for a shock if he (or you) think every transfer will come off

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How’s that working out?

How’s that working out?

What if it's the same guy who recommended Moutinho, Boly, Jota, Dendonker, Bennett etc etc all excellent buys for fees that look like total bargains?

Imagine Guo thinking "5 million for a 32 year old Portugese midfielder I never heard of ...nah, I'm going to block that".

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Announce Bonatini and Graham strike partnership! No 7 and 10 shirts are free guys!

George AlooGobi

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
How’s that working out?

How’s that working out?

I'd be surprised if we had to go cap in hand to Guo every time we wanted to spend money.

I doubt he has much personal involvement at all with the club given his position at FOSUN

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
My mate said Bonatini was gonna sign for Birmingham a few weeks ago but then they sacked Monk.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd be surprised if we had to go cap in hand to Guo every time we wanted to spend money.

I doubt he has much personal involvement at all with the club given his position at FOSUN
You might be right. But I suspect he ok or his F.O in China had to ok large transfers of money. We’re not talking normal operating Wolves costs, we’re talking, e.g. Raul’s £32m cost.

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was wondering the other day if we had released him an I had missed it.

Clifton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How’s that working out?

How’s that working out?

Nonsense. Neves, Jota, Boly all worth 4 x what we paid for them if not more.

The Wolf Of Wombourne

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
How’s that working out?

How’s that working out?

Is this actually a serious post?

waggys left foot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Our one and only serious transfer **** up. Nuno was very clear,otr to spiers, before last year's summer window that Bonatini was on his way.But then minds were changed and we overpaid and gave him a stupidly long contract.Mistakes happen but we couldn't find a better option.Reminds me of our current inactivity.Hope not

Manic88

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hard to believe that if nothing were going on with in-comings we wouldn't have him in China

Back
Top Bottom