Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Bo Svensson

Burford T Justice

Reaction score
The other target was Lopetegui, who we interviewed ready to offer the job to. The Athletic then said Svensson was also spoken to, therefore whether he was an of or the, doesn’t matter in response to the question I answered.
Lopetegui wasn't the other target he was THE target. Svensson was rejected. The Athletic said he applied for it himself not that he was spoken to and rejected. A lot was made about him being the other target by a lot of people and it just wasn't the case was all I was pointing out

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we had the chance to take him and opted to beale instead, that's absolutely crazy, and not just in hindsight. That beale then turned is down us even more daft.

Wonder if Villa will be in for him.

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would give him two years initially and let him build his team. My fear is that players are unfit and cannot play a pressing style so we may go down because of the issues with the previous manager who should have been sacked in May. But we should be aiming to come straight back up.

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Has never been assistant manager in Brazil for 6 months before getting sacked due to rubbish results.

Not an outstanding candidate.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why would he want to join us in our current state? If I was him I would be reading the comments from Jeff basically saying he wasn’t good enough and I’d stay put, building my reputation in Germany.

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mainz in a very similar situation to us when he took over. In fact it was worse. 6 points from 13 games.
He quickly addressed the fact that they didn't play as a team, got them organised and got their confidence back up. He'd be a perfect fit for us.
Only few reservations I'd have:
- He knew the Bundesliga and he knew the club,which made it easier for him to settle in fast
- He likes his teams to press relentlessly. Do our players have the energy and stamina for that?

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Got nothing to lose. We’re heading down anyway so might aswell risk it. What’s the worst that can happen? We go down earlier
Doubt he’d come now after Jeffs nonsense statement.

floydstreet

Reaction score
Shi doesn’t even know what he’s looking for
There’s no plan

He probably goes based on an interview

He has recruited Lage lambert and Zenga
Got lucky with nuno due to mendes

I have little faith in his managerial judgement or the ability of the advice he takes. Hope he proves me wrong

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He just aint outstanding enough for Jeffrey!

Back
Top Bottom