Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Blues game on in Cornwall?

Bromsgrove_Wolf

Reaction score
As the title suggests, I'm hoping to find somewhere in the South-West of England that will be showing the Blues v Wolves game on Sunday. I'm on holiday with Mrs BGW and the cub, am staying somewhere between Redruth & Falmouth and would love to watch this match with a lunch time beer somewhere!

*If this isn't something the mods want on the board please remove and accept my apologies. B-Grove.

Bromsgrove_Wolf

Reaction score
Bump....Hoping this will create a bit of a break from the "Mick out" and "where's Hammill" threads....really need to find this match somewhere, even after last night!

B

basshead

It's not on telly so I doubt anywhere would be having it, even dodgy TV in pubs will most likley not show.

Bromsgrove_Wolf

Reaction score
It's not on telly so I doubt anywhere would be having it, even dodgy TV in pubs will most likley not show.

I've just seen Liverpool are also kicking off at noon on Sunday, this is only going to make the haystack larger and needle smaller in my quest.

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've just seen Liverpool are also kicking off at noon on Sunday, this is only going to make the haystack larger and needle smaller in my quest.

No, that means the Wolves needle has been removed from the Liverpool haystack. I'd bet you have no chance of seeing this game in a public place in Cornwall. Listen to Talksport commentary instead.

Back
Top Bottom