Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Big Willy Twitter Interview

Bankswolf The Third

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That is amazing. The Arsenal one the fact he leaned back suggests he said it off the cuff then had to lean back and try and put a measured answer in so not to upset anyone
Love it

Mrs E

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Grounded and humble exactly what you expect from wolves players

R

reanswolf

Love the Big Man.

Sounds like a man (he says hopefully) who is signing a new contract with Wolves.

Martin Riggs

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Just a measure of how far we've come, where a Wolves player can laugh off a suggestion to join Arsenal as it would be a step down.

It bodes well for the future, our progress has been so rapid that there's only Liverpool, Man City and perhaps Man Utd due to their global plastic support which would be seen as a step up for a Wolves player. Outside of England there's Barca, Real Madrid, Juventus, PSG, Atletico Madrid and possibly 2 or 3 others (Inter?). There's not many now that could muscle their way in and take our players.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As he said the only way he would sign for Arsenal was if the whole team moved there!

That is probably the same for any team who would like to sign Willy or any other of our great players!

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As he said the only way he would sign for Arsenal was if the whole team moved there!

That is probably the same for any team who would like to sign Willy or any other of our great players!
I think he actually says that the only way he's going to Arsenal is if Wolves are playing there! Love it!

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

I think he was trying to joke about going to Arsenal only when we play them hence the whole team bit.

S G Wolves

Bad lover
Reaction score
You can tell what he really wanted to say were that Arsenal are ****! **** them!!

Yamalroite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Erm. So he would leave Wolverhampton wanderers if the other players did?

Love Bolly and I'm sure he is proud to wear the shirt

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Right then. Me and Yamalroite are in agreement.

The only way Willy would leave us for Arsenal is if the whole team moved there.

No misunderstanding from us!

D

Deleted member 4152

Walking the dog in lockdown Bolys good lady was doing star jumps on the gardens on our estate, while Boly was counting in French. He is so ****in cool it is unreal.

Back
Top Bottom