Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Berlin

Remus

Groupie
Reaction score
We are in Berlin over Xmas,do any Wolves fans plan to meet to watch the Boxing Day Liverpool game?

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Hopefully Berlin Wolves will see this in time Remus. All the very best to you.

Remus

Groupie
Reaction score
Hi Mutchy

Berlin Wolf has PM'd me and we hope to find somewhere to watch the Liverpool game, probably the Oscar Wilde pub, hope you are having a good Christmas and that you have a great New Year.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Hi Mutchy

Berlin Wolf has PM'd me and we hope to find somewhere to watch the Liverpool game, probably the Oscar Wilde pub, hope you are having a good Christmas and that you have a great New Year.

Hi Remus,

Glad you have picked up my PM. Hope to see you in the Oscar Wilde for the Man City game on Sky.

Still no match updates on the Oscar Wilde website since the 13 12 2009, so I hope they have ESPN and are able to show the Liverpool game. I will be down there in hope for the Liverpool match. I am 99% sure they have it though. No one is answering their phone today.

The Oscar Wilde is in the centre of Berlin. Berlin-Mitte. The city centre is vast, but the pub is not far, one stop, from Friedrichstrasse underground (U-Bahn) and overground (S-Bahn) station.

See link for location details and tel no.

Tube stop Oranienburger Tor – just outside the door (line U6)

www.oscar-wilde-irish-pub.de/

After two weeks of the big freeze (minus 12 to 14 in the daytime) the temperature in Berlin is now above freezing so it feels much warmer. Having said that gale force winds are on the way.

Merry Christmas to all staff and posters on Molineux Mix.:wavey:

Berlin Wolf

Reaction score
went in there last year quality pub

Until Brutal Bald Terry the manager opens his mouth - he's pictured on the Oscar Wilde picture gallery on their website! He's a big, big Liverpool fan!

Would love Wolves to win today to silence him for a day. Last Xmas when we walked in for the Blackpool - Wolves match he shouted to me over the counter in his thick Irish accent- "who the fxxx wants to watch Blackpool"! It could have been his way of paying us a compliment. But in fairness Terry is ok - we get on with him and he kinda likes Wolves.

Remus

Groupie
Reaction score
Hi Berlin
We popped over to the Oscar Wilde but it was shut and had no list of games to be covered in the window, we will go for a beer anyway as we are going to meet up with my cousin. Hope to see you there.

Berlin Wolf

Reaction score
Hi Berlin
We popped over to the Oscar Wilde but it was shut and had no list of games to be covered in the window, we will go for a beer anyway as we are going to meet up with my cousin. Hope to see you there.

Remus, I have just phoned the Oscar Wilde at 13:15 - they are showing the Liverpool - Wolves game! See you down there.

Their website has been updated this morning and it shows:
Liverpool - Wolves 26th Dec
Wolves - Man City 28th Dec

Last edited by a moderator:

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Good news! Enjoy the game, and a merry Christmas to you both.

Remus

Groupie
Reaction score
Thanks both

Beautififul day in Berlin, clear and crisp, I understand that wind is due from the East and that will be chilly!

Let's hope the Wolves can put the freeze on Torres!

Remus

Groupie
Reaction score
Success!!

Great Pub, too much excellent beer. Friedrich Strasse very lively. Berlin Wolf a fine chap, met up with my cousin, an Everton fan!, but even with his support we could not overcome the Ref. I expect Pepe R will get a real Moli welcome when we play them next .I thought it was really sad to see a once really proud club like Liverpool so desperate for points to be behaving like that. I thought we could do it before sending off. Coverage here was on Sky not ESPN.

Better luck tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom