Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Benidorm

Coleshill Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Missing the Fulham game for a Stag Do in Benidorm. 14 of us going..... Looking for recommendations for places to watch the Wolves game please....

Heard that there are places showing every game and places owned by people from Wolverhampton etc..... Advice welcomed..

Thanks in advance

W

we8wba

Thought you was going to inform us the players are heading back there

C

ChesterWolf

Missing the Fulham game for a Stag Do in Benidorm. 14 of us going..... Looking for recommendations for places to watch the Wolves game please....

Heard that there are places showing every game and places owned by people from Wolverhampton etc..... Advice welcomed..

Thanks in advance

You won’t struggle to find anywhere, loads of bars over there that show every game.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It would be harder to find a bar not showing it. Premier League games on pretty much wall to wall over there.

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We are going on hols June 24TH
Hotel presidente. Looking forward to it.

D

Deleted member 3545

Cheapest and best place for a drink is the chicken, doent have footie on what i can remember but loads of other places.

tamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was there for a stag do a few weeks ago. There are no shortage of bars that will show the football so wouldn’t worry about it.

Just watch your pockets. I got pickpocketed on the first night walking between bars and they took all the money out of my wallet. Fortunately that was only about €50 at the time as I had put the rest in the safe in my room. One of my mates had all his money robbed though.

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you can't find a bar in benidorm showing wall to wall football on a Saturday then your still in the hotel. Absolutely everywhere. Highly recommend the Yorkshire Pride then attempt the mixed grill or greedy pig brekky. Oh a ice cold jaeger shots on tap.

Last edited:

Woodsetton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Decent bar being dragged into the gutter by the behaviour of the Eastern European door staff mafia. A word outta place in here and your on ya back with knuckle duster marks in ya face.

Yeah I know what you mean, think one of my neighbours got enthralled in a bit of a battle with them. Don’t think it ended well.
They’re like a little trained special unit.

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah I know what you mean, think one of my neighbours got enthralled in a bit of a battle with them. Don’t think it ended well.
They’re like a little trained special unit.

Spot on. **** knows where they appear from either. Remember a couple of Brit Lads deciding to take them on and out of nowhere 2 turned into 20.

Back
Top Bottom