Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Ben Foster?

AlexWolvesHD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No he isn't good enough for the Premier League anymore even as a number 2

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I love this thread. What's your next idea @Milijas ? Tony Daley as fitness coach?! Oh hang on...

purplepault69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Now I know it's a controversial one with the ex blues and Albion links..

But on a free? Would anyone take him?

Not the greatest back ups but on a free and more importantly being ENGLISH what are your thoughts?

I know we were linked with Sloninia who apparently Real Madrid are after now. I don't think we should be spending £10m on a second choice goalkeeper as we paid less for Sa and the money we do spend needs to be invested in more important positions: at least 1 CB, 2 CM, 1 Fwd at the very least!

I actually like some of his Vlogs where he interviews team mates and think he reaches alot of neutrals.

(I expect pelters for this)
A retired long-distance runner in goal , whatever next ??

Beastier

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well past his best and his experiences at Molineux last season certainly more than repaid his references and taunts over the 1-5.

But.....I do get the feeling there was never any real malice with him and I think he was quite surprised at just how much ill will his comments towards us had generated in terms of the receoption he always "enjoyed" from the Wolves fans - he's even said in interviews that the level of stick he gets from Wolves fans is far above anything he gets anywhere else.

Doesn't seem too bad a bloke to be fair and does a decent amount of charity work - as some have already referred to, perhaps a bit of a pantomine villain to Wolves fans but overall not a bad bloke and certainly not on a level with the likes of Lee Hughes and Danny Mills who incurred genuine hatred from us.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Never had any hatred for him. I always saw it as giving and taking banter, banter from his POV at least.

Good luck to him in retirement, forged a good career considering he was decent at everything but didn’t excel in any one area as a keeper.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think Wolves fans are the only fans who ever had any beef with him (for obvious reasons), in general he’s clearly a popular bloke.

Only negative thing I’ve heard a non-Wolves fan say about him was my then flatmate, an Arsenal fan, comment his features are too close together on his face so he looks like some kind of bear like creature. Quite a fair observation.

Oh Robbie Robie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Listened to him on the "My Sporting Mind" podcast last year and he came across extremely well. No problem with him. If you give it, you've got to be able to take it. Works both ways. Good luck to him in retirement.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seems like a great bloke to be honest and I enjoy his content. Always enjoyed the banter between him and us as fans.

Rednal Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Never had a problem with him. Not enough characters in the game these days
Well with respect he was never a " character" so won't be missed
A 2nd rate and in his latter years a rate 3rd keeper at best

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well with respect he was never a " character" so won't be missed
A 2nd rate and in his latter years a rate 3rd keeper at best
Harsh and frankly inaccurate. A second rate keeper wouldn't have made the number of PL appearances that Foster did.

AndyWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've begrudgingly come to like him a bit, we gave him some stick and he gave it us back.

Comes across really well on his podcast and seems like a good egg

Back
Top Bottom