Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Before you set off tomorrow, press play.

D

Del Woppio

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyFgQoHZUqQ"]YouTube - End credits Wolves Vs. Sheff U. 2003 play-off final[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

Blunty SL3

Reaction score
....and its Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton Wanderers!!!!!! :p

Love the video and that song aswell!

E

Exile Wolf

Cheated not set off yet can I do it again tomorrow once the tears have stopped?

Salisbury Wolf

Reaction score
Sweet, sweet memories. What an immense save that was from Matt. Me too, I'm getting a soft old git.

Blunty SL3

Reaction score
I always get that weird stomach feeling when I see Kennedy's goal and the celebration what follows :eek:

Wolv3nsam

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is my personal favourite.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ85RxxgImg&feature=related"]YouTube - Wolves Play Off Final![/ame]

Reaction score
Whenever I hear this song I think of this video and makes hairs stand up. Other thing, how amazingly well edited is that!!! Must have been done in the interval between collecting the trophy and the Sky coverage finishing and yet is timed to perfection and has such a great feel.

Quick question, what is the trophy that they hold up called? Obviously not the Championship trophy, is it just Play Off Winners Trophy or something?

W

wolfette2

Just remembered Naylor running round like a loony at the end, oh and Sir Jacks thumbs up when there was only a few minutes left

Blunty SL3

Reaction score
Well lets hope after tommorow's game there will be a reason to make another memorable video again! ;)

306NOTOUT

I dont think Murray would have got beaten if we had played all night.

If only he and Jo had been fit the season after

Reaction score
It's a shame we don't have any working big screens - playing either of those videos as the teams came out would get the atmosphere cranked right up.

For the first time I'm feeling gutted that I won't be there tomorrow. Win, lose or draw the atmosphere at the beginning of the game will be immense.

306NOTOUT

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t3mG7j-vcc"]YouTube - Rae's goal Wolves Vs. Reading 2003 play-off semi[/ame]

Dont think we should forget this either. Reminds me so much of how mental last Monday was!!

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
get in - love it

I would love it if we were to beat them tomorrow!!

P

Paul76

These videos are class, It's a shame about You tubes quality though.

D

Dragonwolf

Happy days!!!!!!

Alex Rae jigging at Reading and Mark Kennedy fist pumping at Cardiff are both pretty iconic moments in our recent history.

we love jez moxey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
every hair on my body just stood up on end. IF tomorrow is the day, and i think it will be. Winning it at home will make it extra special. I have never witnessed the final whistle going at Molineux and with it promotion confirmed. I'm from Wednesbury, which is deep in enemy territory. Every time I walk into a pub I get greeted with "Dingle" (which is the longest word in the dirty thick inbreds collective vocabularies) It will be completely awesome to reply with "premier league dingle!!!!"

306NOTOUT

Happy days!!!!!!

Alex Rae jigging at Reading and Mark Kennedy fist pumping at Cardiff are both pretty iconic moments in our recent history.

Yeah I love it when he puts his hands to his ears and then just does a stupid dance:D

P

PabloWolfo

I think you'll find I was in Cardiff that day mate.

Only missed 4 games all that season. (including the Reading PO semi :()

Ever get the idea Dewsbury didn't like your last comment?!?!?!:D:D

These part-time supporters don't have a very good sense of humour.:rolleyes:

W

WolvesSingh

wicked :))

think I'm gonna dig out my old doritios top for tomorrow or would that be tempting fate???

C

chillindan

Oh dear, crying again...

Incidentally what has happened to the big screens? I remember in 1998 I think it was me and my bro were at the 4th rnd FA cup tie with Arsenal and before the start we was kissing the badges on our shirts and stuff. I looked up at the screen and there in slow motion was me brother kissing his badge, fantastic :D

They are great for pre-match build up

H

Hatch End Wolf

Even when we were three up I was still not certain..................... Mighty Matt Murray saved the penalty and then I was just waiting for the final whistle. What a day.
The noise at the back of the stand on the top tier was quite incredible that day. I'd still got whistling in the ears the next day.

Sozzled Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great vid.

Love the banner at the end: "THE GIANT IS AWAKE". I remember seeing that at the time, thinking we were going to make some kind of bold statement in the Prem. Ahem.

Also remember Naylor dancing / trampling over a banner saying "Bye Bye Baggies" at the end - for that he will always be a legend in my eyes!! $$$$ed myself laughing at the time.

Looking at Kennedy scoring the first goal it really takes me back - such a wonderful moment at the Millennium Stadium, but when I see him now I think "overpaid charlie"... guess that's a sign of how much I appreciate our current crop of youngsters, full of vigour and hunger.

Also, WABOC - agree - what genius editing that was!!

Thanks Del for the trip down memory lane.

But tomorrow, I'm sure we'll create a new set of positive memories. Enjoy the day folks, because it will live with you forever.

...and for our absent friends who sadly can't share in the joy, you can bet we'll give a toast to you.

Back
Top Bottom