Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Bees replay

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My Brentford supporting mate (he’s a dick, too) reckons Toney can’t play if it’s on the Tuesday. But he also said that broadcasters might want the added intrigue of his first game back from suspension so could request it be shown by them on the Wednesday. He also said that a lot of their fans (and himself) don’t want him to play in the game anyway and would rather save him for the league as they’re teetering on the edge of a relegation battle.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
First match was 7:15, so at least it's a little bit later.

7:30 kick offs used to be the norm until the 90's.
Yes, but 7.15 was for TV and 7.45 has been the normal KO for a long time. They usually only go earlier for low profile games. Hopefully this will be 29k Wolves fans. Doesn't bother me either way, just wondered if there was a reason. Was on as 7.45 provisionally yesterday.

Streathamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ant news in TV coverage yet, just had a search but couldn't see anything.

WolfPaul

Reaction score
Just tried to buy my seat, tried two different cards, won't accept payments for me at the moment - anyone else having similar?

Southdownswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes, but 7.15 was for TV and 7.45 has been the normal KO for a long time. They usually only go earlier for low profile games. Hopefully this will be 29k Wolves fans. Doesn't bother me either way, just wondered if there was a reason. Was on as 7.45 provisionally yesterday.
Perhaps they think it will be better for kids at 7:30, instead of 7:45/8:00.? (Or older people that need bed by 10pm:tearsofjoy: )

Planty

Groupie
Reaction score
Just tried to buy my seat, tried two different cards, won't accept payments for me at the moment - anyone else having similar?
Had this issue for the manure game, credit card rejected but thankfully debit worked. Was stressing a bit as the clock ran down

Lobo de Ouro

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
My Brentford supporting mate (he’s a dick, too) reckons Toney can’t play if it’s on the Tuesday. But he also said that broadcasters might want the added intrigue of his first game back from suspension so could request it be shown by them on the Wednesday. He also said that a lot of their fans (and himself) don’t want him to play in the game anyway and would rather save him for the league as they’re teetering on the edge of a relegation battle.

Pretty sure he can't play whatever day it's on. A player has to have been registered at the time of the first game to be able to play the replay...

The team that got kicked out this season was for playing a returning loan player in a replay, when he wasn't registered for the team in the first game. Not 100% if it is any different in this circumstance.

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
Pretty sure he can't play whatever day it's on. A player has to have been registered at the time of the first game to be able to play the replay...

The team that got kicked out this season was for playing a returning loan player in a replay, when he wasn't registered for the team in the first game. Not 100% if it is any different in this circumstance.
Not that it matters now, but surely he was registered, just suspended?

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score

That’s the rule for new players I think

Dragonwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I managed to book my seat yesterday but wondering how it will come. No 2nd email as yet

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
I suspect they wouldn't register a player who can't play.... but who knows? Maybe they were preparing for a replay.
He's been playing u21s though, wouldn't he need to be registered? Not named in the 25 for the PL, but that's not really relevant and it's a mystery to me how it works in January anyway!

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How many do you think Brentford will bring? Will we still give them 15% but then sell the other section to Wolves fans or leave it empty if a low gate? I.e North Bank corner and Steve Bull lower.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How many do you think Brentford will bring? Will we still give them 15% but then sell the other section to Wolves fans or leave it empty if a low gate? I.e North Bank corner and Steve Bull lower.
They’re in the Quad

SilverstoneWolf

Reaction score
Is up to tv broadcasters not anyone at molineux they’ll be waiting to see if Man Utd can pull off a shock win
Don't disagree - but my point is that Wolves website should make unequivocal statement on what is and is not confirmed, not leave us to conjecture rumour and supposition on sites like this!

wesley

Reaction score
Bristol v WHU Tuesday on BBC

Blackpool v Forest Wednesday ITV

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It will be VAR’s ultimate victory if Damsgaard and Lewis-Potter do us damage in this replay and stop the BCD.
After DCL ban uplifted yesterday, surely damsgard gets retrospectively banned ? Or Gomes uplifted

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

500?

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
A quick look online and sales seem to be very good.

About half of the lower Bully left and then just singles elsewhere.
Don't forget thought all the ST holders who don't take their reserved tickets will go back on sale Thursday pm

Severnup

Groupie
Reaction score
Has anyone who bought their ticket to print at home recieved the actual eticket and barcode yet ?. Thanks

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Has anyone who bought their ticket to print at home recieved the actual eticket and barcode yet ?. Thanks
Literally just this second came through, soo weird as I was typing my reply to you my email pinged --- spooky

Back
Top Bottom