Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Beacon Fans Phone In

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
Absolutely superb to hear caller called Jack calling in from a boat off the coast of Brazil on a satellite phone.

Yes SJH took the time to call in having listened to the commentary on the Internet. Talked about the 8 goal swing, why was Georges goal disallowed and paid tribute to Dean Richards.

The mans just a fan, great to hear from you Sir Jack

Waggy's Boots

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brilliant ... I wish I had heard that what a legend the old boy is!

B

Bostin

Bugger, I was listening to all the Villa fans on WM. Only 2 Wolves fans were on!

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Heard it just as I got home, and his children think he is losing his marbles - dream on, he's as sharp as ever, long live Sir Jack

Sideshow Bob

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I thought I had the wrong station on in the car. Beacon was one big Villa love in, then a couple of Wolves nutjobs rang in.

Metal Wolf89

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Absolutely superb to hear caller called Jack calling in from a boat off the coast of Brazil on a satellite phone.

Yes SJH took the time to call in having listened to the commentary on the Internet. Talked about the 8 goal swing, why was Georges goal disallowed and paid tribute to Dean Richards.

The mans just a fan, great to hear from you Sir Jack

What a Legend.

R

Redditch Wolves

Guys I'm friends with Tom Ross will post the interview link on here tomorrow.

Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Superb mate

Thanks for posting that

Well done jack - Top man

Sideshow Bob

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Great. Doesn't sound like a man who's losing his marbles according to his family.

London Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great. Doesn't sound like a man who's losing his marbles according to his family.

I'm just hoping he tells his ungrateful family to go stuff themselves and leaves his money to wolves. If there's someone who deserves a statue and a part of the new ground named after him it's Sir Jack!

Back
Top Bottom