Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

BBC Goalfest

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wow prime candidates for thrillers - Wolves vs Burnley and followed by Wolves vs Brighton.

1 goal in 180 mins anyone.....or will we play 4 at the back and see a couple of 6 goal thrillers.

BBC must have had a better pick opportunties and I cannot wait for the sarcastic comments from Lineker and Shearer.

dennison11

Reaction score
Wow prime candidates for thrillers - Wolves vs Burnley and followed by Wolves vs Brighton.

1 goal in 180 mins anyone.....or will we play 4 at the back and see a couple of 6 goal thrillers.

BBC must have had a better pick opportunties and I cannot wait for the sarcastic comments from Lineker and Shearer.
I imagine that the BBC probably got the last pick

De Wolfs Mullet

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

3-3 last time we played Brighton. Probably hoping for a repeat of that.

Kenny Hibbitt is my hero

Reaction score
0-0 last twice at Molineux.

Currently waiting to hear back from JP Morgan about my £6bn loan application as they won’t be needing it anytime soon to put on 0-0 at the bookies. Reply is probably in my spam folder

Lycaon

Reaction score
...And everyone’s insisting that you can’t punish the fans?!
ESL back on!

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Oh, you won't have to wait for Lineker and Shearer. You may well get some on here, chasing you off for daring to suggest we are boring to watch.:)

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

So are we! Though we were very good once we went 3-0 down to West Ham.

Could Nuno maybe hypnotise the players so they kick off convinced they are 2 or 3 down as we play so much better then?

I think that 3-3 Brighton match was a fluke, given enough time, anything can happen and I expect a regression to the mean for the next one. Close, not many chances.

Manic88

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

stop being disrespectful, if you want entertainment sit there looking at a print out of the league table!

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
stop being disrespectful, if you want entertainment sit there looking at a print out of the league table!
I am and watching grass grow....

....tbh it is Burnley that always annoys me - stop start game, time wasting, little pattern. We were brilliant in 1-0 win early in 2018-19 season (could have been 4 or 5) but other games have been a grind. Think we may see something a little different from Nuno in that game.

Brighton away have been goals 2-2, 3-3 (after 1-0 defeat in first season back). Home has been dire as they’ve come for a point. Watched last season from Florida and wished I’d stayed by pool!

Fingers crossed for a fast start on Sunday and no dodgy penalty for being kicked in head.

Back
Top Bottom