Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Barton hands in transfer request.

J

Jamesjh89

Strong rumours on twitter that he has, confusing one my guess is that warnock layed into him about the incident yesterday and this is joeys reaction.

S

Simon Osborn

Bit silly of him if he has - he's been registered for 2 clubs this season already so can't play for another until 2012/13.

J

Jamesjh89

Rumour has it that it was posted by a spam skysportsnews user

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Strong rumours on twitter that he has, confusing one my guess is that warnock layed into him about the incident yesterday and this is joeys reaction.
After Warnock was defending him on TV and saying that the ref and linesman had both been conned?

W

WasStefan

It was bs. The 'sky sports twitter account' that started it is a fake

D

Dorset DeWolf

After Warnock was defending him on TV and saying that the ref and linesman had both been conned?

Exactly what i was about to say, Warnock couldnt have defended him anymore, he was having a love in for joey live on tv

H

haden-wolf

You'd have thought our Karl would have better things to do on his day off! lol

H

haden-wolf

He is now considering sueing the player for faking injury and the REF

based on that maybe we should sign him lol

M

Maverick Wolf

QPR midfielder Joey Barton on Twitter: "What's this transfer request nonsense? I've never run from a challenge in my life, why would I start now? Absolute nonsensical."

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I see QPR have appealed the red card. After our experience who's to say the red card will be rescinded? There's little doubt that neither officials saw the incident and were conned esp when they saw it was Barton involved?

D

Dewsburywolf

If Wigan beat Sunderland tonight (heaven forbid) QPR drop into the bottom three

Back
Top Bottom