Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Barnsley

Sedgers

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Who's going? Dumb question but it must be pay at the gate surely?

Last edited by a moderator:

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would have gone but we're off to the coast (well Morcambe anyway) for a camping trip postponed from last weekend.

Didn't think that one through did I?

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No thanks. I may be persuaded to go to Chesterfield. I hate friendlies.

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nope ....serious partying tomorrow night as I hit the 40+ club so not a chance of anything other than a day in bed on Saturday.

E

Essex Wolf

Happy birthday Bugsy, enjoy.

I won't be going, granddaughters 1st birthday tea party.

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Didn't even realise we were playing Barnsley. This will be a good test for us at this stage. This forum wont be a pleasant read though so I am glad I have a busy weekend. If we lose it will either be Jackett hasn't a clue, leading to a huge post mortem which will lead to WWM bringing up his old dear and all that shenanigans will be rock and rolling. Or alternatively if we win people will be planning our 2014-2015 Championship side. Have fun!

welshy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The days of being favourite against Barnsley are long gone.

Be happy with a draw and a good run out.

I think we may get a good tumping, our defence is $$$$ and I've not got as much faith in the youngsters as other fans has.

Hope I'm wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
W

Wolfgang Wolf

Didn't even realise we were playing Barnsley. This will be a good test for us at this stage. This forum wont be a pleasant read though so I am glad I have a busy weekend. If we lose it will either be Jackett hasn't a clue, leading to a huge post mortem which will lead to WWM bringing up his old dear and all that shenanigans will be rock and rolling. Or alternatively if we win people will be planning our 2014-2015 Championship side. Have fun!

You calling me fickle ?

A

andyc225

Only Wolves could arrange a friendly match with a team that sent us down.

D

Dewsburywolf

Huddersfield sent us down. Or rather them bringing on Beckford & then O`Hara gettinghimself sent off

GAWAZZ

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Huddersfield sent us down. Or rather them bringing on Beckford & then O`Hara gettinghimself sent off

I still feel Barnsley was the biggest game of the season, win that and (its only my view) confidence would have carried us through.

As daft as it is if we had beaten Barnsley and Huddlesfield we still would be in the championchip!

D

Dewsburywolf

Condemned to relegation by Yorkshire clubs, topped off with poaching a Yorkshire club`s boss then seeing said team switching places with us. :mad:

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Condemned to relegation by our own ineptitude.

It should be a good test against a team in a division above us.

E

Edgmond Wolf

I am going with my son and a friend from Telford Wolves and looking forward to it

A

awswolves

well, I hope to see some of you there !
looking like about half a dozen of us going so far, !

leominster wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Hopefully all you going have a nice day out in the sunshine.I went to the game in februray it was freezing cold & after the game walking out the ground I witnessed the most abuse ever seen from some fans to the majority of the players which was just deserved.Also that night was when reality kicked in to me that we were going down!!!

Back
Top Bottom