Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Barnsley (H) Prediction Thread

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm going to go for a very nervy 2-1, Pesko FGS.

I couldn't care less how we perform, we just need to get a win on the board. 1 win in 9 months tells its own story.

I don't think we'll play particularly well but I think we'll grab an extremely scrappy win simply by having better players.

P

Paul76

0-0 I reckon.

Not feeling completely confident about things at the moment.

I hope I'm wrong though.

A

andyc225

Time to start getting those wins on the board.

Wolves 3 - 1 Barnsley

Can't see Ikeme keeping a clean sheet. 2 goals from SEB with him visibly growing in confidence. 1 goal from either Peszko or the Sig.

Bromsgrove_Wolf

Reaction score
I'll agree with 2-1 to Wolves, but think we'll perform quite well and will see Peszko and Jarvis dominate. I was slightly concerned about the weakness of through balls/ the back 4's line and also the gap between defence and midfield on Saturday, but that was tactics not working, rather than players being THAT bad.

Let's not run before we can walk!. COYW

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd quite happily take a 1-0 at the moment. SO important to get a win under our belt. It will be VERY nervy though, dread to think of the atmosphere if we are drawing or losing in the second half.

Sheriff Woody

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We have the players to do very well this year but we've got to throw off the shackles of last season.

If we get an early goal we'll win the game; however taking into consideration the lack of confidence and the fact the defence looks appalling the opposite will happen and we'll probably go 1 down early on.

I'm going for us snatching a late 2-2 draw.

M

Monkey Man

Barnsley started very well at the weekend, we could have done with out that.

1-1

Realisticwolf

Groupie
Reaction score
dread to think of the atmosphere if we are drawing or losing in the second half.

Be the same as it is every game since December last year. I predict a 1-1 draw ,feeling unusually optimistic about this one.

D

dazmanwolf

We will win this one. 1-0.

I predict a scrappy game though, but a win is needed to bring back some belief.

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hopefully a Wolves win. Perhaps a 2-1.

An early goal for us could do us the world of good and hopefully we can keep a clean sheet too because that could breed some serious confidence.

Crowd have to remain patient and really give the lads as much support as possible.

No booing of our players please.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2-1, can't see our poor back 4 keeping a clean sheet. Will be a very tough game, could go either way tbh...

Nero wolf

Reaction score
1-1.
At best pitchwise we are back to the old standard under Hoddle.

Bend It Like Dennison

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Leeds away was a tough game and we pretty much got what I expected.

Barnsley at home isnt a tough game and I am expecting, almost on the verge of demanding 3 points to get the Wolves public back on side.

If we cant beat Barnsley at home we might as well pack up now.

From a business end its not must win. But from confidence, lets get up and running POV it very much is.

2-0 home win.

S

SimplyTheWolves

Shock on the cards I'm afraid. Barnsley score first, we equalise and then get another three.

Wolves 4 Barnsley 1

And some on here will still be moaning.

wolf97

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2-0; Pez and Sig to score in the final few minutes.

J

JR's Boots

If we keep the same defence then 1-2.

We desperately need a win but this team seemed pschologically bust. I fear the worst.

B

bridgnorthwolf

Don't really fancy making a prediction, but we need to lift the relegation hangover and crisis of confidence that some of our (old) players are suffering from badly. And we need to break the non-winning-streak at home QUICKLY! Once these little hoodoos are broken we can move swiftly away from them and gather some forward momentum.

E

Edgmond Wolf

2 - 0 to the good guys, Jarvis and Siggy to score

Come on the Wolves

Back
Top Bottom