Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Barnsley Game.

G

goujen

Heya Guys I'm just wondering if any of you fine people could hit me up with some streaming sites Through PM please as i live in the States now. I really want to watch our first home game :) Thanks :)

W

WasStefan

Nope, struggle to get streams anymore unless they're on Sky Sports in the UK.

Sorry.

D

dolph

I think the best you'll get is whatever the Live Sky games are plus one fixture at 3PM on a Saturday.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cheers - I might grudgingly make the investment. Is the standard of commentary any good?

Bend It Like Dennison

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No streams
Crap looking sponsors on the back of your shirts
All your best players want to leave
Crap teams turning you over in less than half full stadiums
Next to zilch media coverage
Brawn over brains (we have neither)

Everyone glad to back??

G

goujen

It is a shame that the championship doesn't get coverage like the Premier League, Do they understand that other people support different teams outside the Premier League. It takes the $$$$ really as we cant watch our team every weak now and especially if you are in another country like me :(

W

we8wba

No streams

Everyone glad to back??

Yes!

real football fans
cheaper tickets
more games
midweek games
hopefully (touch wood) considerably more wins even if we ended up say midtable

rather be big fish in small pond than small fish in big pond

Ulver

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No streams

Everyone glad to back??

23 home games for your season ticket vs. 19! :wavey:

Chungster

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No streams

Everyone glad to back??

Tail end of last season there were loads of posters on here who couldn't wait to get out of the 'GL'.

Cheaper seats, better away days, prospect of seeing us win a few games....

Funnily enough, a lot of them are the same ones now virtually demanding that something is done immediately to ensure a speedy return.

SmokeyGB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They do show Championship games LIVE Saturday in Sweden...
My Friend watched a lot of Championship last year on a subscription basis, and with a 500mb upload/download he's going to try and stream it for me.

Bend It Like Dennison

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
cheaper tickets

I paid £36 for Leeds on Saturday and £30 for my ticket for Derby on Saturday.

For the pay on the day man, (which I am now) its no cheaper.

I reckon you will be able to count the sub £25 away games on one hand this season.

W

we8wba

I paid £36 for Leeds on Saturday and £30 for my ticket for Derby on Saturday.

For the pay on the day man, (which I am now) its no cheaper.

I reckon you will be able to count the sub £25 away games on one hand this season.

total ticket prices over entire season home and away will work out cheaper than what we'd paying for in the premier league (including that were getting 6 extra games)

Wolv3nsam

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Haven't TV2 (the Norwegian equivalent to Sky Sports, I believe) announced that every Wolves game will now be shown live due to Solbakken being here? Isn't there a way we could find a feed or stream for that?

TFWanderers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Haven't TV2 (the Norwegian equivalent to Sky Sports, I believe) announced that every Wolves game will now be shown live due to Solbakken being here? Isn't there a way we could find a feed or stream for that?

Not that I am aware of. Nothing listed on their site for tomorrow, although we were on TV2 on Sat.

I've checked a well known football satellite listing site and there is nothing listed for the Championship at all.

If you want to watch us this season, you will have to go down the Molineux like the good old days.

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not that I am aware of. Nothing listed on their site for tomorrow, although we were on TV2 on Sat.

I've checked a well known football satellite listing site and there is nothing listed for the Championship at all.

If you want to watch us this season, you will have to go down the Molineux like the good old days.

I find it difficult to understand why an international audience isn't clamouring for Wolves v Barnsley to be televised on a Tuesday night....I mean Real madrid and Barcelona were on yesterday?

:D

D

dolph

http://www.tv2.no/sport/fotball/eng...-2sendte-kamper-fra-championship-3856643.html

"Next week, the following matches will be sent from the League Cup:
28.aug 8:45 p.m. Nottingham - Wigan TV 2 PL 1
28.aug 20.45 Coventry - Birmingham TV 2 PL 2
30th 8:45 p.m. Northampton - Wolverhampton TV 2 PL 1

Next weekend we will send the following matches from the Championship :
8:45 p.m. 24.aug Bolton - Nottingham TV 2 PL 1
august 25 6:20 p.m. Watford - Birmingham TV 2 PL 2"

There will be a few games accessible for our long distance fans, next one being the league cup game.

D

Deleted member 3545

It is a shame that the championship doesn't get coverage like the Premier League, Do they understand that other people support different teams outside the Premier League. It takes the $$$$ really as we cant watch our team every weak now and especially if you are in another country like me :(

Doesnt have the pulling power like th premiership.Not many punters in the far east will want to watch the likes of Barnsley v Peterborough.

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought you had added me to the ignore list :confused: Id expect if we do beat barnsley for people to be happy but not get carried away... unlike some knee jerk reactions.

I did add you, but couldn't live without the stream of personal opinions stated as absolute fact, as batman needs his nemesis I feel I need to be there to point out the bull$$$$

Off to the game now.....bye.

Realisticwolf

Groupie
Reaction score
I did add you, but couldn't live without the stream of personal opinions stated as absolute fact, as batman needs his nemesis I feel I need to be there to point out the bull$$$$

Off to the game now.....bye.

so am I ...

BTW think of me as your nemesis collecting the rubbish posted like a rogue binman and it's a busy job when you post.

I look forward to your post match analysis.

Back
Top Bottom