Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Banning orders

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How many of these are from the Watford incident? How blues have less than us confuses me, but the way WMP treat us at theirs compared to wolves fans are treated when they visit Molineux says a lot. They are allowed to congregate then do what they want whilst we have that ****ing wall forcing any of us wanting to go from Stafford St side towards Asda, go all the way around the ground!

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know, it definitely seems like different rules for different clubs.
Blues have had most arrests this season but haven't got the most banning orders.

A workmate of mine has been banned from Blues 5 times, this season he's back at their games and was at the pub that was on the route back for the Villa fans back from St Andrews.
If that was a wolves fan he'd be in Guantanamo!

D

Deleted member 4099

Honestly leave me out. The figures have declined dramatically over the years. Trouble at football is at its lowest ebb these headlines are *******s.

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know, it definitely seems like different rules for different clubs.
Blues have had most arrests this season but haven't got the most banning orders.

A workmate of mine has been banned from Blues 5 times, this season he's back at their games and was at the pub that was on the route back for the Villa fans back from St Andrews.
If that was a wolves fan he'd be in Guantanamo!

You have strange mates my friend! :p

D

Deleted member 4456

The overall banning order statistics are interesting to read. There are people with bans from some strange places, including the likes of Stalybridge Celtic and Galatasaray.

W

WasStefan

A lot of these would have been the incident at Sporting Khalsa v FC United

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Atherstone have got some nasty, racist fans. Not all of them but enough for away players to complain quite a number of times, plus they've got some Danny dyers.

Astraltrader, I said workmate not mate. But yes you're right!

D

Deleted at own request (WeAreTheWolves)

I presumed a lot was to do with the Watford incident.

A bit like Newcastle are top, but it says they're top of the current banned list, I presume they're from the trouble after Sunderland when the fella hit the horse :D

And Blues are top for this season, is that right? If so, easily explained when they've had their two big trouble games, Wolves and Villa at home.

Nothing really to take from it.

We all know the score, every club has idiots, go looking for trouble at most places you'll find it, and we know the worst sides in this division, and yes, we'd be up there.

M

Mr Wolf

My mates got a banning order due to association or something tame like that. Was in a pub with known hooligans & had a scuffle.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Silly people have a drink and want to fight the world over a game of football crazy

D

Deleted member 4309

Silly people have a drink and want to fight the world over a game of football crazy

Most the time they are fighting for their town or city. I've known plenty of hooligans go to away games for the fight they haven't even got a match ticket. A good friend of mine is a big wolves hooligan he is a Liverpool fan.

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Perhaps the media should focus on the ridiculous injustice of some bans, the abuse and loopholes of law that allow football supporters to be unfairly treated in comparison to the wider public and the discrimination they face from police forces and the judicial system?

But yeah, mostly young to middle aged white males so better not.

Go up town on a Friday or Saturday night and you'll see exactly the same stuff (or worse) that'd lead to an arrest, banning order and possibly jail time at the football being totally ignored by police.

R

reanswolf

How many of these are from the Watford incident? How blues have less than us confuses me, but the way WMP treat us at theirs compared to wolves fans are treated when they visit Molineux says a lot. They are allowed to congregate then do what they want whilst we have that ****ing wall forcing any of us wanting to go from Stafford St side towards Asda, go all the way around the ground!

Agree totally on this. There is an entirely different level of policing at Molineux and St Andrews. I am sure police would deny this, but anyone who goes to games knows this is the case.

If Wolves fans had behaved like Blues fans had at their place, you can be assured their would be ahuge operation in Wolverhampton. Maybe inadvertantly, police in Wolverhampton and Birmingham simply have different levels or perceptions of what is acceptabel behaviour. Even tho from the same force.

The difference in police reaction is so noticeable and obvious it is almost bizarre.

W

wolvesultra

Agree totally on this. There is an entirely different level of policing at Molineux and St Andrews. I am sure police would deny this, but anyone who goes to games knows this is the case.

If Wolves fans had behaved like Blues fans had at their place, you can be assured their would be ahuge operation in Wolverhampton. Maybe inadvertantly, police in Wolverhampton and Birmingham simply have different levels or perceptions of what is acceptabel behaviour. Even tho from the same force.

The difference in police reaction is so noticeable and obvious it is almost bizarre.

A lot of the WMP OSU (Operation Support Unit / riot squad kind of) are Brummies used to love a bit of yam yam bashing!

W

wolvesultra

My mates got a banning order due to association or something tame like that. Was in a pub with known hooligans & had a scuffle.

WMP actively been pursuing lots of cival banning orders against Wolves, i.e they don't have evidence for any criminal convictions but ban people for association with 'lads' basically.

Last edited by a moderator:

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You can't meet a Blues fan who don't claim to of been a Zulu at some stage! They should have 1000's of bans :D

W

WasStefan

Don't think that's got to court yet.
Lad i used to go to games with has already been banned and had a dossier of evidence shown to him. Hes never been in any trouble but drank in the same pub as known trouble makers. Also had pictures of him flicking the Vs to away fans and used it against him. It's actually scary how much they get on you

W

wolvesultra

Lad i used to go to games with has already been banned and had a dossier of evidence shown to him. Hes never been in any trouble but drank in the same pub as known trouble makers. Also had pictures of him flicking the Vs to away fans and used it against him. It's actually scary how much they get on you
Civil case that sounds like, the criminal case for the Khalsa thing hasn't got to sentencing yet.

Or you may mean banned as in his bail conditions are in effect like he's banned even prior to coniction. This is the case 99% of the time for football cases the police will issue bail conditions similar or the same as banning order conditions whilst the case is ongoing. So in effect due to the delays with the judice system so people could be effectively subject to bail conditions like a ban for up to 2 years without being found guilty.

W

WasStefan

Civil case that sounds like, the criminal case for the Khalsa thing hasn't got to sentencing yet.

Or you may mean banned as in his bail conditions are in effect like he's banned even prior to coniction. This is the case 99% of the time for football cases the police will issue bail conditions similar or the same as banning order conditions whilst the case is ongoing. So in effect due to the delays with the judice system so people could be effectively subject to bail conditions like a ban for up to 2 years without being found guilty.
Not sure mate. All i know is he hasnt been to a game since!

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As much as I know most hooligans are a bunch of ****s, I think it's a joke how differently they are treated.

It's political and the newspapers love the sensational hooligan stories. Similar to union blacklisting, the 80s saw loads of powers given to thatchers mates.

W

wolvesultra

Not sure mate. All i know is he hasnt been to a game since!
Be bail conditions probably, I've known lads lose season tickets etc and not be allowed to go anywhere near games etc while their case is slowly dragged through court for up to 2 years only to then be found not guilty.

C

ChesterWolf

It's very scary you're right. I was knicked a few years back by NWP and they produced a massive file with documents going back to when I was 13/14, pictures from away games, pictures arriving at train stations, photos from pubs, photos of 'associates', police reports etc. Take in to account I had never been convicted of any offence or arrested prior to this I couldn't believe the amount of 'evidence' they had collected on me.

Chances are if you are between a certain age, wear a certain type of clothing and travel a lot by train you will have a similar file against you and probably be classed as a 'risk supporter'.

TFWanderers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's very scary you're right. I was knicked a few years back by NWP and they produced a massive file with documents going back to when I was 13/14, pictures from away games, pictures arriving at train stations, photos from pubs, photos of 'associates', police reports etc. Take in to account I had never been convicted of any offence or arrested prior to this I couldn't believe the amount of 'evidence' they had collected on me.

Chances are if you are between a certain age, wear a certain type of clothing and travel a lot by train you will have a similar file against you and probably be classed as a 'risk supporter'.

Did they ban you?

Derby Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As much as I know most hooligans are a bunch of ****s, I think it's a joke how differently they are treated.

It's political and the newspapers love the sensational hooligan stories. Similar to union blacklisting, the 80s saw loads of powers given to thatchers mates.

Follow England, it gets worse.

Traveling abroad you had to fill out a form giving your details and team before the police check your record for any priors before you can finish passing through security. So I'm persumably on a police database or other somewhere for going to a football game.

Me and my mates have been offered money by photographers to capture us lobbing a bottle in Amsterdam. We told him to **** off, but for some a couple of hundred quid might be the cost of your flight or spending money so might take it.

D

Deleted member 4382

The overall banning order statistics are interesting to read. There are people with bans from some strange places, including the likes of Stalybridge Celtic and Galatasaray.
Stalybridge Celtic is on my doorstep. Some proper ****s follow them.

D

Deleted member 4099

Most the time they are fighting for their town or city. I've known plenty of hooligans go to away games for the fight they haven't even got a match ticket. A good friend of mine is a big wolves hooligan he is a Liverpool fan.

Is he from Cannock?

W

Wolfgang Wolf

We might be 19th in football but we're top of the table in banning orders.

Take a bow wolves hoolies

Soho Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Unless you've had your head in the sand for 50 odd years you'll know there's that group of clubs where everybody goes hmmmmm and we're one of them.

Back
Top Bottom