Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Bank Holiday should we win the World Cup?

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I tried to sign.
Am not allowed.
But I support you lot getting a Bank Holiday.
You lazy buggers ;)

paulhick

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Never going to happen.
Can practically guarantee when the queen or Greek Phil shuffle off the funeral will be on a Sunday so we don’t lose a day at work.

D

Deleted member 5910

Does it mean I get 29 days paid holiday instead of 28? If not, I don't see the point.

Last edited by a moderator:

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It shouldn't be a BH in 2018.

It should be a BH on the same date every year!

loopy lupine

Reaction score
How on earth have Parliament got time to discuss this and pass a ruling in 2 days?

I really like the petition scheme that forces parliament to take note of real issues (Safe standing for example), but this one is ridiculous.

Can you just imagine telling every business in England that they have to give their staff the day off (or pay them extra) with less than 4 days notice

W

Will Wolf

I'm still trying to book Monday off. Lets see what happens in the semi final first

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We can but dream. I've got Thursday morning off so I can have a few drinks tomorrow night. Then let's take it from there!

wolf of sedgley

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The WC final is on a Sat, therefore if we won it then we all get ****ed up on Sat night and recover Sun. Why do we need an extra day?

AndyWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not a BH but there should be a free pass that lets everyone rock up at lunchtime and employers can't say anything.

Taking all day off us taking the puss

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If England do go all the way then the chances of me turning up to work on Monday are extremely slim anyway.
Great work ethic. It's really what made Britain great....

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The WC final is on a Sat, therefore if we won it then we all get ****ed up on Sat night and recover Sun. Why do we need an extra day?

Yeah, can wait to find out who'll be playing Belgium in the final on Saturday.

I imaging they won't bother presenting the World cup to the winners (a protest against Blatter or something, apparently). Instead they're presenting some dark gold medals.

I think it will be relatively low-key by comparison to previous finals.

Once that game is done the world cup is over.

I wouldn't even bother turning the TV on, on Sunday... There'll be nowt worth watching.

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think a lot of places will let people have Monday off and make up the time\dock wages. The alternative is an epidemic of stomach bugs.

Back
Top Bottom