Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Ballot - priority group

W

WasStefan

Just to help build a picture of what % of people are in each group and how many didn’t receive an email

W

WasStefan

Three :p

please vote, due to that terrible email they sent i’d like to understand what is going on with ballot numbers etc

Super Ted

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We applied in a group of 4. 2 Dads and 2 lads.

Me and my lad are in Priority Group 3.
My mates son is in Priority Group 2
Nothing for my mate!

How does that work?

Bilston paul

Groupie
Reaction score

Nothing for my mate!

How does that work?
I know mate it doesn't make sense I just pressumed if you applied as a group you would all be allocated the same.

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know mate it doesn't make sense I just pressumed if you applied as a group you would all be allocated the same.
Same here. Applied as a group of 4, I'm in 1, two others in 4, haven't heard from the other one yet. When we applied we said we would stick together, but now I'm in group 1, **** em. Peasants

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score

Nothing for my mate!

How does that work?
No idea as i applied as a group of 4, my confirmation email said we were a group of 4, and today all 4 of us had individual emails to say we were in group 1

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All put in "ballot" together. I am in group 4, my lad is in group 3, his lad (my grandson) is in group 2!

LOL

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Well I thought I'd won, but I'm in group 4, so presumably that is the worst and basically screwed unless 10k people who applied now decide they don't want to go? Is anyone not in a "priority group"?

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Put another one on for my son in group 4 as cabt vote twice

WS10Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season 2013-14
Reaction score
Applying together was never a guarantee of all getting tickets. The only benefit of applying in groups was that if you were picked then you could purchase tickets together and sit together (socially distanced).

Bjorn Star

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
4. I know it’s the fair way of doing it but it’s really irritating! Oh well.

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Applying together was never a guarantee of all getting tickets. The only benefit of applying in groups was that if you were picked then you could purchase tickets together and sit together (socially distanced).
Irrelevant and wholly misleading if possibility to be drawn in different priority groups. If this was the case why not explained at the outset. Dreadful communications and total balls-up.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anybody apply in a group of 3 but only 1 has been contacted... The lead person.... Does that mean just the one who has been contacted is eligible. Or the group....

Yamalroite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm in 4. **** it. Dai wannabe gew any road, who wants to sit in an empty stadium with a facemask on with Stewards acting like mini Hitlers?
Yep I'm bitter :laughing: :smiley:

Will just watch it on the pub then.....

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Anybody apply in a group of 3 but only 1 has been contacted... The lead person.... Does that mean just the one who has been contacted is eligible. Or the group....
I did 3, the other two are in group 3. We all got separate emails though. I assumed the bubble from previously would be used, but obviously not. The capacity is going to be fixed though and if 6000 people could turn up in 1000 bubbles of 6 it wouldn't make any difference. All a bit crap, but after 15 months I guess one more game won't kill me.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Just checked n we are 3 separate house holds , n just found out each household has same priority but our group have diffrrent priorities if we have 1 3 & 4, what on earth was the point of asking you to create a bubble/supporter group but not classing u as 1, i know a dad who doesnt live with his kids, they have 1 he has 4, how on earth can a 6 & 8 yr old go to a match alone!!!!

Last edited:

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Same here. Applied as a group of 4, I'm in 1, two others in 4, haven't heard from the other one yet. When we applied we said we would stick together, but now I'm in group 1, **** em. Peasants
If they'd done that then everyone in the group would get the worst outcome of any individual in it.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why is there 4 groups. Why isn’t it just a straight ballot ? Must have missed something in the small print

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Why is there 4 groups. Why isn’t it just a straight ballot ? Must have missed something in the small print
Think we all have they asked us to create groups/bubbles but have still entered us separately into ballot & no explanation of what the group's mean !!! Major **** up

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Am I right in saying group 1 has been prioritised in favour of AST ‘s which is a closed shop in any case ??

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Nope not at all. Completely random.
As ive said earlier dont understand them asking us to create a group/bubble if we aint entering ballot together, and entering children from families separately from the parents is ludicrous

WS10Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season 2013-14
Reaction score
As ive said earlier dont understand them asking us to create a group/bubble if we aint entering ballot together, and entering children from families separately from the parents is ludicrous
The benefit of entering as a group was if more than one of your group got a ticket you could sit together. Not sure the club made this clear at all.

Back
Top Bottom