Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

BALLON D'AWSON

wv3wulf

Reaction score
They said he played for sandwell
But he's wanderers through and through
At the back with Kilman and sometimes Toti too
He told west ham to b$l$cks he wanted a new home playing with the pitbull and super Mario
Allez Allez Allez

Needs a bit of work but it could be a start for someone

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
They said he played for sandwell
But he's wanderers through and through
At the back with Kilman and sometimes Toti too
He told west ham to b$l$cks he wanted a new home playing with the pitbull and super Mario
Allez Allez Allez

Needs a bit of work but it could be a start for someone
Good effort

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Flippin love ex-Albion Dawson celebrating after Neto scores in front of the Albion fans.

View attachment 40146
He was brilliant for West Brom back in the day but got pelters all game. Not from a few dozen, that you'll always get, but from the majority of West Brom fans.

That response was more than warranted and I'll bet he loved his moment.

QB Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He was at the Albion for 9 years and they were booing him, and it was a lot of the fans for a long period, I don’t get it.

I know when Jota came back there were a few idiots that booed him, but Jota wasn’t with us for 9 years. Can’t imagine us booing a player with 9 years service.

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He was at the Albion for 9 years and they were booing him, and it was a lot of the fans for a long period, I don’t get it.

I know when Jota came back there were a few idiots that booed him, but Jota wasn’t with us for 9 years. Can’t imagine us booing a player with 9 years service.
Agreed. I could understand it, if he left them for us! But he didn't and was a great servant. I'd be seriously disappointed if we treated an ex player who didn't walk out under a cloud like that.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I couldn't understand why Collins got booed when we played Brentford?

StaffordWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Should have been cheering with all the assists he gave us!

I'm obviously joking, to be fair to the lad he always came across excellently and still does. I think he'd come back in a heartbeat given the choice between us and Brentford.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
I think some people just see it as a way of putting a player off, especially one who has just gifted you two goals. I can't believe anyone would actually dislike Collins, for one thing he seems like a great lad, just got sold to turn round PSR, and because he's a prospect at a time we need people to be contributing.

Leominster_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think some people just see it as a way of putting a player off, especially one who has just gifted you two goals. I can't believe anyone would actually dislike Collins, for one thing he seems like a great lad, just got sold to turn round PSR, and because he's a prospect at a time we need people to be contributing.
Agree - I thought he came across as a genuine guy. Certainly no ill will from me.

Still remember one of the new player signing vids at Compton - he saw the camera and stoppped in his tracks, nonchalantly saying ‘have we signed someone?’

Mad me laugh :D

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just another level of perfection on the day to embarrass them.

Kicked off with Bartley and larged it when we scored.

What a signing.

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No it's about having a bit of class, would you boo Neves or Jimenez?
Well,Raul´s due back home with Fulham.
Any Wolves fan booing our number nine should be ejected from Molineux IMO.
Raul will always be Wolves..we should sing Si Senor when he returns.

Back
Top Bottom