Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Away season tickets

Welford Wolf

Reaction score
I followed the instructions on my email to add people, and it didn't work!

Why don't they test these things before release?

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ve also tried to do ars as ar kids in Spain on his holibobs.Nightmare as I ay any good with this sort of thing at the best of times.Will have to wait now until he gets hum.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fair play mate. You genuinely deserve more than a badge (or indeed a medal for that). I dread to think what you’ve spent on wolves in that period, probably best not to even attempt to calculate it as it’d make you weep.
It sure would mate.I was on me holidays in Rhyl in 1969,me a 8 other lads ****ed up in a caravan,I was17 at the time and day like football as I was into athletics.Anyway me mates started talking about wolves and I said I’ll start gewin with ya wen we get back.I bet a weeks wages with my mate.So my first match was wolves v forest.Peter Knowles last match.Loved it in the cow shed that much I kept gewin hum and away and still do it now.I’m in the south bank and still singing me heart out and I’m now 71. Loved every minute.

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It sure would mate.I was on me holidays in Rhyl in 1969,me a 8 other lads ****ed up in a caravan,I was17 at the time and day like football as I was into athletics.Anyway me mates started talking about wolves and I said I’ll start gewin with ya wen we get back.I bet a weeks wages with my mate.So my first match was wolves v forest.Peter Knowles last match.Loved it in the cow shed that much I kept gewin hum and away and still do it now.I’m in the south bank and still singing me heart out and I’m now 71. Loved every minute.
Bloody newcomer!! :) :)

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One of them things isn’t it, when it’s under your skin it’s hard to pack in. I’ve only once contemplated not having a season ticket in 25 years and that was for about half hour at renewal time under hoddle. I did stop going away so much when my kids were young and unfortunately now I can’t get an away ticket if I tried. Used to go about 6 times a season before Nuno come in but since that season I’ve never had a sniff unfortunately. I balance it by watching my local team (Halesowen) if wolves are away.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I do love watching football now,but I couldn’t support another team if wolves ever went bust.And we were bloody close once war we .

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I do love watching football now,but I couldn’t support another team if wolves ever went bust.And we were bloody close once war we .
I don’t count watching non league as another team and it definitely doesn’t ruin my weekend if they lose like it does with wolves!

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
IMG_0477.png

3 ****ing times Iv tried.

Load of ****.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t count watching non league as another team and it definitely doesn’t ruin my weekend if they lose like it does with wolves!
Sorry I didn’t mean it to sound like that.It was more me not wanting to follow another team if Wolves perished.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Managed to do it today.

Welford Wolf

Reaction score
Last night I connected one son today it won't let me do the other son!

Pathetic Wolves

Oh Robbie Robie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One of them things isn’t it, when it’s under your skin it’s hard to pack in. I’ve only once contemplated not having a season ticket in 25 years and that was for about half hour at renewal time under hoddle. I did stop going away so much when my kids were young and unfortunately now I can’t get an away ticket if I tried. Used to go about 6 times a season before Nuno come in but since that season I’ve never had a sniff unfortunately. I balance it by watching my local team (Halesowen) if wolves are away.
Understand what you mean. I went to Chelsea and Palace last season. Ended up paying over the top to sit with the home fans. Would love to go more but just not possible at present so have to take what I can.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Understand what you mean. I went to Chelsea and Palace last season. Ended up paying over the top to sit with the home fans. Would love to go more but just not possible at present so have to take what I can.
I’ve only ever done that once never again. As a weedy skinny 17 year old when we played villa, sat in the middle of the holte end, jumped out my seat as Bully hit the bar and some 20 stone knuckle dragged behind tapped me on the shoulder “sit down before I knock you down”. Hated villa ever since lol

Oh Robbie Robie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ve only ever done that once never again. As a weedy skinny 17 year old when we played villa, sat in the middle of the holte end, jumped out my seat as Bully hit the bar and some 20 stone knuckle dragged behind tapped me on the shoulder “sit down before I knock you down”. Hated villa ever since lol
LOL... totally get it. I'm a bit older and in control of my emotions... even when we went 1-0 up at Palace. ;) I think that might prove to be Adama's last goal for us. But I do hate being around the neanderthals .... that said, I had a really nice chat to an old bloke at Chelsea who was taking his grandson to his first game. Turns out his first game was against Wolves as well... and Wolves won.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
LOL... totally get it. I'm a bit older and in control of my emotions... even when we went 1-0 up at Palace. ;) I think that might prove to be Adama's last goal for us. But I do hate being around the neanderthals .... that said, I had a really nice chat to an old bloke at Chelsea who was taking his grandson to his first game. Turns out his first game was against Wolves as well... and Wolves won.
Yeah I could probably do it now as an adult but that night at villa park scarred me for life lol. I’d actually had the ticket off my cousin who’s a villa fan ST holder as his mate couldn’t go, he still laughs now that the bloke behind hated him for seasons after haha.

Baboon

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It worked alright for me this morning.

Ebbo

Reaction score
I managed to link to my son's account and get both of our SAST's this morning, Not an intuitive process at all. Maybe it will be easier for match day tickets, but as a set up for the first purchase the UI and UX was not good at all.

Oh and no loyalty points have been transferred from the old site yet either.

Last edited:

Mel Eves on a bike

Reaction score
Could someone tell me how you get an away season ticket if you’ve not had one before - do they make a certain amount available at the start of each season?

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Could someone tell me how you get an away season ticket if you’ve not had one before - do they make a certain amount available at the start of each season?

You can’t.

They are no longer offering them to new applicants and are slowly fazing them out

Back
Top Bottom