Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Away season tickets

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The whole closed shop myth is from those who are too lazy or disorganised to do the legwork. If you want to go away you can, you just have to work at it, like the posters above.
Much the same as the loyalty point system for home games.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
The whole closed shop myth is from those who are too lazy or disorganised to do the legwork. If you want to go away you can, you just have to work at it, like the posters above.
I'm really dubious about this. I like the ballot idea, because I don't really agree with the idea that because people go every game they should be able to keep going. Loyalty points are a misnomer, equating having the time and money to go every week with caring more. However putting all that aside, and I know many differ....

I chose not to go to Palace or Southampton early-ish in the season. I couldn't get tickets for Bournemouth, Brentford or Fulham. At the end of the season I didn't go to Brighton. I did all the rest home and away. I was constantly on the edge, picking up some of the last tickets for example for Villa, Man U etc. I don't really understand how someone who got a ticket for Palace would end up with 1170 points, that means they got to pretty much every game after except the ones that are very limited.

yateleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Didn't get any tickets from the ballot, did however buy any away tickets that didn't sell out quickly starting with Palace away, and ended up going from 1000 points at the start of the season to 1170 by the end. Should be able to get away tickets for most games next season now, so it isn't quite the closed shop some think it is.
Apart from Palace away a mid-week trip I thought they were sold out way before 1010 points came up ?

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
Apart from Palace away a mid-week trip I thought they were sold out way before 1010 points came up ?
Couple of home LC ties, but still don't see how it's possible. The only thing is I guess that although I'm just getting in for a game early on with say 1060, there probably aren't many people on 1050 or 1040.

Reaction score
But because you did those games last season you will have plenty of points to get tickets in the early part of the new season before the points are reset.

Not aimed at you but...

Its not simple, you have to work at it, and get the points on the board.

Home pre season friendly and early league cup games are crucial to get you on the ladder.

yateleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know the system I've done it and works to a certain extent but to go from 1000-1770 in one season ? I've got upto 1060 as a max

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I got to a few away games last season with only a membership. My daughter even made it to one without a membership (thanks to a very kind mixer donating their supporter number for the day).

Being utterly hopeless away does have its benefits - by the time Friday comes along and there's another train strike/prospect of another defeat after a long journey/better options people will look to move their tickets on. I don't even have Facebook but I've bought tickets from there, got one through Twitter (although it's mostly scams on there so be careful) and even one through a comment on YouTube.

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
But because you did those games last season you will have plenty of points to get tickets in the early part of the new season before the points are reset.

Not aimed at you but...

Its not simple, you have to work at it, and get the points on the board.

Home pre season friendly and early league cup games are crucial to get you on the ladder.
Well maybe. I guess as I said, the thing is when I get my Man U ticket on 1180 points and there are very few left, I assume it will sell out at 1170, but there is probably a huge gulf there somewhere. I suspect there are very few people going into next season on 1060-1160. So maybe when it resets people who go to Palace (if that goes to low numbers this year, which it may well not) and the LC if it's at home, then maybe by the reset you'll just squeak in and then it's happy days (or if it's anything like last season, football hell!)

MDCCCLXXVII

Reaction score
Went on to the Wolves site this morning during a quiet (ahem!) moment at work and was able to renew my Gold AST. Hadn't had any correspondence from the club but the ability is there to renew.

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Getting through to my page but when I click on Buy Tickets its saying Safari can't establish secure connection. Anyone else getting that?Fan Services it is.

Reaction score
Went on to the Wolves site this morning during a quiet (ahem!) moment at work and was able to renew my Gold AST. Hadn't had any correspondence from the club but the ability is there to renew.
I just had a look and it would only let me buy 1, my account did not seem to be connected to my 2 boys' accounts, I always buy the tickets for all 3 of us, so it does not look like it is set up properly yet.

Roswolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Just been on the site to renew and it came up with a message to complete the details even though everything was correct.

Obviously it's not set up right yet, has anyone received their email yet?

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just been on the site to renew and it came up with a message to complete the details even though everything was correct.

Not me

OldBrightonWolf

Reaction score

Same happened to me so called ticket office and managed to renew over phone

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Getting through to my page but when I click on Buy Tickets its saying Safari can't establish secure connection. Anyone else getting that?Fan Services it is.
I had this earlier, go to the wolves website and go to tickets from there.

Its a new page and save to bookmarks , my old link didn't work.

Edit: my purchase history and friends and family details are missing though

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Yes I had mine about 1-30 Nick.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ya mean us loyal Wolverhampton lads who have followed them hum and away for over 50 years.
Fair play mate. You genuinely deserve more than a badge (or indeed a medal for that). I dread to think what you’ve spent on wolves in that period, probably best not to even attempt to calculate it as it’d make you weep.

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Got my email at 2.30 but only had mine on there not my sons so I’m now on hold to the ticket office to renew both

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I had this earlier, go to the wolves website and go to tickets from there.

Its a new page and save to bookmarks , my old link didn't work.

Edit: my purchase history and friends and family details are missing though
Ended up doing it through Google Chrome on my phone and no problem.

Yeah family and friends seem to be no more. I only had about 40 in my account before.

Reaction score
Just renewed our 3 and it worked fine. Had to reattach the kids as friends and family.

Interestingly the only terms and conditions were a link to last years dated 2022-2023 so no changes.

Roswolf

Groupie
Reaction score

Latest update, got my email and tried to pay on the website again, to no avail. Phoned the ticket office and renewed.
Hope they sort the website out soon as there will be chaos.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
First impressions of the new site aren’t good. Will take quite a bit of getting used to I think.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Latest update, got my email and tried to pay on the website again, to no avail. Phoned the ticket office and renewed.
IMG_5118.jpeg

Was this the message you were getting?

oldgoldheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
its a disaster. the club is run like a corner shop

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
View attachment 35503

Was this the message you were getting?
I got exactly that too.

Can imagine the phone line was fairly busy this afternoon. Did mine about 2:30pm ish. 10min wait.

Wolves need to sort this out

The new ticket system is not great and the fact I have lost all my friends/family supporter numbers on the basket part is **** poor really. Just really amateurish stuff. Surely even if it was not recoverable, would an email letting us know to make a note of all these before they got rid not out the question ?

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I got exactly that too.

Can imagine the phone line was fairly busy this afternoon. Did mine about 2:30pm ish. 10min wait.

Wolves need to sort this out

The new ticket system is not great and the fact I have lost all my friends/family supporter numbers on the basket part is **** poor really. Just really amateurish stuff. Surely even if it was not recoverable, would an email letting us know to make a note of all these before they got rid not out the question ?
It’s not a suprise .

Can you imagine Vinny the **** cares one bit?

Back
Top Bottom