Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Away Fans at Molineux

Wolf Pack leader

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I was wondering how many tickets we have to offer to away fans at Molineux next season ?

Can we get away with putting them in the North Bank Quadrant or will we have to give them the Steve Bull lower ?

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Minimum of 10% isn’t it so it’ll be the Bully lower.

W

wolvesultra

I was wondering how many tickets we have to offer to away fans at Molineux next season ?

Can we get away with putting them in the North Bank Quadrant or will we have to give them the Steve Bull lower ?
We'll definitely have to offer the Bully lower, strictly speaking we may have to offer a combination of that plus upper quadrant to get over the 3k mark but I think (and hope) they'll get away with just the Bully Lower.

W

wolvesultra

Yes this is true
But the Bully lower only holds 2750 max 2600 with nets at back.

Think there's a loophole that if they say it's the only one place away fans can be safely housed they can get away with it being slightly less.

stuj4z

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why we only had 2,800 at Old Trafford because that's all the corner holds

SE10 Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think the rules are 10% of the ground, but if it’s over 30 thousand you just give 3 thousand.
Seems a shame that the 10% rule doesn't follow the overall ground capacity, although I understand why the larger clubs/grounds may not want to risk having empty seats in an away section they could otherwise sell to home fans. But there's nothing like a home end and an away end going at it noise-wise.

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think you're right Ultra, and us having to have 2 lots of away turnstiles and police for the NB quad & bully lower means it's probably too much to ask.
Does annoy me a bit with us, I want away tickets but then we hardly give any to away fans.

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What's the capacity of the quadrant and the temporary stand? Split them up and put them there?

TFWanderers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What's the capacity of the quadrant and the temporary stand? Split them up and put them there?

And how would you get the away fans into the temp stand? Bearing in mind the only turnstiles that serve the temp are the South Bank.

I think we’ll be giving them the standard Steve Bull lower allocation. Villa only give 2,800 with a 42k capacity.

S

ShropshireLad

And how would you get the away fans into the temp stand? Bearing in mind the only turnstiles that serve the temp are the South Bank.

I think we’ll be giving them the standard Steve Bull lower allocation. Villa only give 2,800 with a 42k capacity.
They do it at Fulham with the "neutral" section being available for both home and away fans. It's an anomaly and a conundrum...and also a precedent! :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
W

wolvesultra

Kidderminster had the temporary stand (as well as the Steve Bull) I think but that was Kidderminster you're right they couldn't realistically do that everytime.

It would be about 2700 anyway better just sticking with Bully lower.

Tony

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Away fans in the temp stand lol! It would be like Custer's last stand or zulu! Men of Harlech dadadadada

Wagstaffe Was Magic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Personally I find it’s rather a shame when watching Wolves at Molineux on tv, and the screen is full of the away fans :cool:

Tony

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Personally I find it’s rather a shame when watching Wolves at Molineux on tv, and the screen is full of the away fans :cool:
The family enclosure used to be in the Steve Bull if you remember the dark days!

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The exact wording is 3000 or 10% of capacity, whichever is lower, subject to safety regulations. Seats lost to segregation are also included in the allocation.

Tony

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At least they have the sun in theIr eyes!

wwfc9

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They do it at Fulham with the "neutral" section being available for both home and away fans. It's an anomaly and a Conundrum...and also a precedent! :cool:
But we aren’t a plastic tourist attraction like Fulham ...

Tony

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's nice to see them crying when they are losing though and fighting amongst themselves!

Back
Top Bottom