Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Away colour vote...

What is your choice of away colour?

• Total voters

Green Wolf

Reaction score
Although white is traditional and what Wolves are famous for playing in, if you could have your choice of away colour, which of the following would it be!

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ive voted black with next season in mind.
But would like us to alternate between black and White (if I had to choose one as a permanent away colour it woul be black)

Absolutely hate any other colours being used.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What are the odds on RED ! Given the Chinese affection for the colour?

(Note how the training gear is red......)

the 15th Wanderer

Reaction score
White, maybe with a third choice. Never liked black as a strip although it looks good as a casual top (very slimming:)). On the pitch should be reserved for referees:)

Kingswood Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
White, black, green. Mix it up every so often to a) annoy half of the Mix and b) keep my wardrobe fresh

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Black.
With black on black 3 stripes or black with the adidas gold 3 stripes.
And a sponsor free option.

Winner.

RJs Tankard

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't get the fascination of a white away kit.

Yes, it's our traditional away colour - but it's bland. White with another colour to break it up a bit - sure, but other than that, no.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Similar colour to our League 1 away strip - which loads hated and had one of the lowest sales figures ever if the guy in the club shop is correct in what he told me.
Unbelievable, Jeff. No bloody taste.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Almost certainly.

I'm only asking for idle chat, but as a kid I remember it being a real novelty seeing us in white on MotD or whatever. None of this crap playing in away strips for the sake of it. Norwich and eventually Watford basically?

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Gone for the alternating option.

The exact option isn't available but for me it would be quite elegant and classy if we always simply alternated using white, gold and black in different forms and combinations...it maintains and validates a refined connection with the city and club motto. #OODCL

As previously mentioned I personally think a strip compromising gold and white stripes like the Argentina kit by our current supplier would look real smart and quite unique.

Judging by the responses so far most fans might be real happy with this situation as an agreeable compromise.

Dragonwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I have gone for black but for the gym I like the blue and the black/neon, both chaucer kits. I know white is considered traditional but I just see dirty leeds

RJs Tankard

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We should have a blue and maroon striped away kit so that people can imagine we're Barcelona next season when we're playing our silky football :D

Back
Top Bottom