Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Aston Villa v Wolves comms thread.

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
Every team has injuries to contend with

It's almost like you have no common sense
Yes, I agree.
But when all of those injuries pile up, it tends to coincide with a bad run of games for every team.
Just look at Newcastle this season. They've been completely ravaged by injuries and only recently doing better.

I get what you're saying, mate. I absolutely detest losing against Villa, but did you really think we were going to win when we have an 18 year old up front? When they're fighting for Champions League football, playing their best football in years? When they're overspent and broken FFP rules to assemble such a squad?

Gold Blood

Groupie
Reaction score
Zoned in and out the match, not going down and not getting europe. Great season which unfortunatly seems like a long end of season feeling now with not much to play for and the trial of a host of youngsters due to key injuries.
It's quite nice in a strange way to just enjoy watching a game of football wIthout really being too fussed about the result.
Punched well above this season and all credit to GON for getting the best out this group of players.

Royal wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hasn’t had much to work with but Sarabia’s had one of his poorer games today.

This side were finishing with would finish lower half in The Championship.
He’s a strange one for me. His stats say he creates a lot but I feel like I never see him create anything.

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
Doherty put through and cuts it back but no one in the center of the Villa box to tap it in

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Villa have got loads of players out injilured / suspended, but the difference in quality in squads is scary !
Well it’ll be interesting to watch the ffp/psr stuff in relation to Villa over the next year or so.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ask yourselves why we are now in a worse place than them when we had better players than them 4 years ago
FOSUN totally to blame with terrible recruitment at the top as well as on the pitch

Fosun don't buy the players? They stumped up enough millions of pounds...it was others who made the recruitment decisions.

Name one other club that emerged from mid-Championship, got to 7th and then *improved* on it..this century. The higher you get, the harder (and more expensive ) it is to improve. Others soar up, then fall away far quicker than we have done.

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Im actually quite proud of this team today. Why there has to be such ****ing hyperbole every week I do not know.

Lemina Jnr is a kid, brought here to develop. Let him.

We have a tiny squad, we know this. We've been as good as these *********, despite the injuries to outstanding players. We also have no lingering FFP issues now.

FWAW

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
Good corner from Pablo, bullet header from Lemina... but not on target

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Other than the first 20 mins, we've been very meh. Not surprising with a small squad and our main players out. Without Neto, Cunha, Hwang and Dawson and with suspensions coming up, I fear that this season is petering-out and we've got more of these kinds of matches to 'look forward to'.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
He’s a strange one for me. His stats say he creates a lot but I feel like I never see him create anything.

I think he’s been great this year but has been poor the last two games. Needs runners and quality around him. Still think our best front three is him, Cunha and Neto.

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
Fraser shoots from an unlikely angle instead of pulling it back

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At half time, not one media report mentioned "Sa's poor goalkeeping" or "Sa's mistake". But they ALL mentioned Ait Nouris miss. Whatever their position, any Premier League footballer should score that. It's not a routine save because there's a crowd in front of Sa blocking his view. We aren't losing this because of Sa and this scapegoating of him is ridiculous.

Ffs fosun spend some money...... but you won't.another year of premier money will do
You can't run a Premier club without a half decent squad back up . It's beyond ridiculous really.

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope to goodness Dawson is back soon, but I think it’s kilman that needs a break tbh.

SevernWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Watching the PL feed while on holiday abroad and the commentators have finally got round to mentioning that Wolves have some injuries.

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Im actually quite proud of this team today. Why there has to be such ****ing hyperbole every week I do not know.

Lemina Jnr is a kid, brought here to develop. Let him.

We have a tiny squad, we know this. We've been as good as these *********, despite the injuries to outstanding players. We also have no lingering FFP issues now.

FWAW
No blame to any player that’s played. The ownership tho **** me. We’ve loaned out 2 strikers in Jan better than those still currently playing it’s ****ing madness.

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Meh, very frustrating. I thought the game plan was good. Just not a lot to work with in attack even though quite a bit of money has been spent (even if not in January).

Go again in the next one.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You can't run a Premier club without a half decent squad back up . It's beyond ridiculous really.

What about the 10 teams beneath us in the league? Are they all better run than us? Haven't Chelsea spent enough on squad backup? :D There are also propblems when you spend cash on building a large squad. Going bust if you aren't a Sky 6 club for one.

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fosun appointed Jeff shi who promoted Scott sellars from academy manager to Director of Football and he and shi wasted a lot of money on players who either weren't good enough or didn't want to play for us. I mean fabio silva as a replacement for diogo jota. Are you ******** kidding.

thommo1984

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
****ing disgraceful FOSUN whilst they bring internationals off the bench we bring on the next kid.
Not sure why someone’s laughing at this post, it’s ****ing painful the situation we’re in right now. Just been brushed aside by Villa as easy as we did the baggies, men against boys, gutting.

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watching the PL feed while on holiday abroad and the commentators have finally got round to mentioning that Wolves have some injuries.
During the first-half of the Sky coverage they put a full list of all Villa players missing due to injury... no such list, at least that I saw, for Wolves.

wolvesjoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's just Sad the manager and the team have been left like this....Fosen, really are a joke to leave a prem team with nothing to offer as this stage of the season.
Poor state of affairs
Save the players for next season, there's nothing Euro wise for us
Sadly predictable.....Fosun have damaged their reputation with the amateurish approach to a season full of promise.

Vandalism.

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fosun appointed Jeff shi who promoted Scott sellars from academy manager to Director of Football and he and shi wasted a lot of money on players who either weren't good enough or didn't want to play for us. I mean fabio silva as a replacement for diogo jota. Are you ******** kidding.
I think Silva might’ve scored today tbh…

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sums it up pretty well. Amateur hour.

Back
Top Bottom